◤5◢

h a h a h a h a

g a y 

Terushima and Daishou have been texting each other for the past weeks more than usual. To the point, their friends were noticing the change.

Daishou was being more happy than usual and Terushima was smiling like an idiot or laughing at anything he got from him.

They started to hang out more and slowly became close over time.  

(Not close enough yet.... 😉)

Daishou decides to hang out with his friends to see what up with them and now they all are eating at restaurants.

They all were talking to each other and Daishou looked at his phone, kept checking it.

All of his friends noticed and wondered who was it? Or what their intention for Daishou.

"Alright enough of this, who the lucky person?" Numai asked and all the other members chimed in.

"You finally found someone?" Sakishima asked.

"Who is she?" Yoshiya asked.

"Or could be he?" Hiroo said pointing out. Everyone agreeing with him and look at him waiting for his response.

"Jeez... It just a new person I met...."

"You aren't still hung up by the breakup with Mika-"

"Kuguri!!!!" Everyone yelled at him and he looked surprised at them.

"Sorry... I was just asking...." He said and sip his drink angrily.

"No... No... It fine... I am not hungover by her and beside it was for the best... I kind of needed that.."

They all look in shock at him.

"Alright, this is on me!" Numai said placing money on the table and everyone was happy. Numai gave a smile at Daishou. He smiled back and saw a text from Terushima.

Terushima🐝💛 : All my friends are bugging me about u!!! hElP mE!!!! They want to know who you are!! 
I won't tell them 😡 
U mine 🥰🥰🥰

Daishou🐍💚: Oh? Really? I am? 🥺🥺

Terushima🐝💛: Yes you are~~ 😘😘😘

Daishou🐍💚: Luv u~~ 😍❤😍😍

Terushima🐝💛: Babe~~🤩😍🤩😍

Daishou🐍💚:  <3

A smirk appeared on Daishou face and Numai noticed it.

"So who is this 'person'?" Numai asked while the others were talking about something else.