Seven

"You can do better than that Rose! Harder! Again! Harder!" Suga's stern voice drove her over the edge as she punched the boxing sandbag again and again, with each punch stronger than before. Sweats profusely form around her forehead. With the last punch followed by a powerful flying kick, Suga hold onto the boxing sandbag firmly as she dropped to the floor. Panting heavily, Yoonji was exhausted from the long harsh training. For the sake of the mission, Yoonji pushed herself through it. From shooting to combat practices, you name it, Yoonji spent 6.5 hours straight with only 5 minutes break at the most to brush up her skills. Yes, the mission may not be as hard as expected but a mission is still a mission and making any mistakes during it is what Yoonji doesn't ever want to happen.

Yoongi came over to her with a towel and bottle. Wiping off the sweat all over her body, she gulped down the water while taking deep breaths. "Yah, take deep breaths first before you gulp it all down not doing both at the same time dumbass." "Well, at least I'm training harder unlike you. All you do is whine after half an hour of those hella hard trainings." "You're the ace sis. You know how I can't risk myself to be at the frontline. Be thankful I'm going to the frontline this time." "Yea... You're the heir of mom and dad's company anyway and it's good having you at the frontline tonight lol," she rolled her eyes. Yoonji then got back up and grabbed her stuff.

Confused, he asked, "Wait, where are you going?" "Are you dumb? We gotta meet at the garage for final meeting and prep. I can't go being all smelly and sweaty. I need my long shower... Wanna join?" she smirked. "W-what? Bitch why would I wanna shower with you? I'm gonna get a quick shower and help the younger members. Crazy perverted dirty bitch," he grumbled and pushed her out of the way, heading to his room as she laughed hysterically at her dearest brother's reaction.

 Crazy perverted dirty bitch," he grumbled and pushed her out of the way, heading to his room as she laughed hysterically at her dearest brother's reaction

By 2000, everyone has geared up and ready to have some fun with this rescue mission. Yoonji aimlessly walked around disturbing everyone that's in her way. Be it ruffling their hair or tackling them to the ground. That's just how Yoonji is, still a child-like person. Being mischievious is just one of the ways to know that she's sane. However, in the mission field, her head is in the game. It's like as if she's in the zone where everything, feelings, thoughts, are all blocked out. Yoonji is a different person once she step foot into the field. I mean, who wouldn't? After being trained for the past 17 years, she was born to kill. Her past solo missions themselves explains how ruthless and merciless she is.

Yoonji went to gather with the rest in front of Mr and Mrs Min, along with those who are helping  behind the scenes. 

"As you all know the plan, have fun. Let's move!" with a short speech, everyone went to their rides and at exactly 2100, the garage door opened up slowly. Engines revved before heading out in the cold night, ready to have some fun. 

At Neo City, they were greeted by the cheerful and still bustling city. Thankfully, their vans aren't any bit suspicious. As they drove along the road, they split after every junctions, heading to their respective positions. While the main headquarters are serious in whatever may hapen, the four vans were filled with laughter to hide the underlying anxiousness creeping into them.