missing

Semi's Point of View:

"Bu-bu, I'm sorry~. Can you stop ignoring me now?"

No response. I stared at the back of his head, a pout upon my face. Then, I had and idea and I crawled over to him, talking into his ear.

"Shirabu~, do you think ignoring me is a good idea? If yes, then you're wrong."

I wrapped my arm around his waist and-

"Semi Eita. If you don't get your fucking hands off of me right I will kill you."

"Bu-bu~, I know you don't mean-"

"Semi, do you know me to joke like that?"

"No..."

I unwrapped my arm from around his waist, and backed up.

"Oh shit wait. Damnit it's already 10 am. I gotta go, bye Bu-bu~. Love ya."

"I love you too."

I heard him mumble. I smiled, my day brighter, and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Semi~. Y'know, It's getting kinda dark. Time to sleep~."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shirabu's point of View:

"Shirabu, it says that Semi was deemed missing at 11 am this morning." 

*crash*

I had dropped the glass of water I was holding

"What? M-missing?! B-but I just saw him. You must be joking"

Calm down Shirabu. He's probably just joking, right? RIGHT?

"I do apologize, but I'm not."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi's Point of View:

"Where am I?"

My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I looked around. I searched for anything that could tell me where I was.

"Ah, so you've woken up, huh? What, you looking for Kenjirou? That brat, stealing you away from me. I'll make his life living hell."

"And what is it to you? Who even are you?!"

"Oh honey, you don't remember me? We dated for like, 3 years! UGH."

Shit. I thought she went to jail! Is that psycho planning  on hurting him?

"Don't you dare fucking touch Shirabu. That is the one thing I will NOT tolerate. I put up with your shit for years, you killed my sister and then I sent you to jail. Do you really think I still want to see you?"

She just ignored me, smiling. She started inching close and closer. 

Shirabu, I'm so sorry. Please stay strong for me. I promise I will come back.

She sat down onto my lap.

"Let's have some fun~."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: if someone forcing themself onto another triggers you, skip this little bit. its not that bad tho, just some kissing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Point of View:

The ash-blonde sat there frozen. His ex-girlfriend pressed her lips onto his, sucking his tongue into her mouth. He tried resisting, but he was too weak.

(ok gross shit done i hate the fact i wrote that)

'I'm so sorry. I can't protect you anymore, Shirabu.'

Tears fell down his face.

"Semi-semi~, what's wrong baby?"

"Get off of me you psycho ass bitch. I already told you I'm not interested anymore."

Anyone could see the rage building up inside of her. She bolted up.

"It's Kenjirou, isn't it? I can make you feel better than him. I can make you happier."

At this point, Semi was no longer scared, he was just annoyed.

"*sigh* I already told you no. Fuck off bitch."

The girl took out her phone, dialing an unknown number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha i hate myself also like i decided id draw a comic for this haha i wanna cryyy