Lose Yourself.

BANG! BANG! BANG! "NIALL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I scream as he fires another bullet. I watch as the bullet hits an Innocent front door and the sound ricochets off for miles. I see the bullet rip and tear at the door. "What does It look like I'm doing?" He yells back. Then It hits me. That's Skyler's house. "But that's Skyler's house! Why are you doing this? Are you TRYING to kill her?" I screech. " Why wouldn't I? She ruined my life and now It's my turn to wreck her's." He responds, facing me a flame of hatred flashing In his eyes. "Niall, she would NEVER hurt you. She loves you more than life Itself!" I yell back. " No, you're wrong!" He fires back. I run up Skyler's porch steps and try to take away the gun. I smell alcohol on his breath. Figures. I should've known. He pushes me away and I fall down on solid, rock hard earth. "You leave me no choice..." I mumble to myself. I pull out my gun and Insert a tranquillizer dart. I set my target on Niall's back. " 3... 2... 1... Fire... " I whisper. I watch as Niall falls to the ground. I walk slowly toward the front porch as Skyler emerges from her house. She sees Niall, and Immediately kneels to his side and starts to cry. Then she takes one look at me and yells " What have you done?" " I saved your god damn life, thank you very much! I stomp off and plop into my camoflauge Jeep. I start the Ignition and drive off. This kinda thing happens all the time. Today marks exactly 3 years that I've been living In this rotten place. Most of you would call It a Living Nightmare. It Is commonly known as a Dystopia, a place where everything Is absolutely horrible.  I prefer calling It a " Dy-Ing-In-Hell-Stopia ". I think back to the day I first got here. It was a nice, warm spring day and I was just walking down some street. Then I saw my frenemy, Kaitlin, and her, boyfriend, Jake, In front of me. All of a sudden, Kaitlin comes running towards me and knocks me out cold. When I wake up, my world Is slowly blurring and fading before my eyes. The next time I wake up, I find myself here. Oh, and One Direction Is here too. But let me tell you, It's definitely no Fangirl's Fantasy. Louis has shot me, Zayn has tried to cut and stab me, Liam sexually harrasses me, Harry has gotten me high on Marijuana and Niall has gotten me drunk on Tequila once. It's horrid. Skyler only arrived a week ago, so she's not fully aware yet. She said that two others got transported here too, but we haven't found them yet. Ed Sheeran Is the only person here that I trust. Without him, I don't think I'd be able to survive. The sky and sand are always gray here. Where I live, the land Is seperated Into 2 differents areas; The City and The Sand. No one's ever gone Into the city. Nobody lives there, but I plan to search It. Think of It as a lightless, abandoned and empty New York City. The Sand Is where Skyler, One Direction and I live. Ed lives farther Into The Sand. The houses are arranged like an old-fashioned ghost town, except for the fact there are no ghosts. The wood on the houses is gray from the time and weathering. In fact, the only colour there Is Is In the clothes we wear ( faded colour, though), and the Inside of our houses. There are only 3 cars; A Yellow Taxi (Skyler's), a Big Red Bus ( One Direction's) and My Jeep. Anyways, It's basically Kaitlin's fault I'm here. Oooh, how I hate her. If you've ever seen Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End, you'll remember the part when Jack Sparrow Is stuck In Davy Jones' Locker. Well, I feel for Jack. I feel lost, hopeless and I can't do anything about It. I'm locked up In a hell of a nightmare.