𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

saturday

7:30 pm

Los Angeles, CA

Abrielle's P.O.V

-

i got out of bed and looked through my closet to find something to wear for the party tonight.

this:

again, did natural makeup with eyeliner and put on my air force 1's

chels

me: hey chels do you have a ride, i dont exactly know anyone..

chels: sorry no, bc the party is at me and jc's place

me: oh do you know anybody who hasnt arrived yet?

chels: crawford went to go pick up a friend, i can send him your address to pick you up

me: uh, okay

me: here's my address [insert random address]

chels: he said he'll be there in 10 minutes

me: alright, ty (:

i waited in my living room for crawford to show up. 5 minutes later i heard a knock on my door. i walked over to the door and opened it to see crawford standing there "hey" "hey.." wow this is awkward "im crawford, chelsey told me to come get you?" i nodded "alright then uh, lets go" i closed the door behind me and followed him to his car and got inside to see another guy sitting next to me with blonde hair. "hey, im daniel" "abrielle" we shook hands and stayed silent for the rest of the car ride there while i was just on my phone. the entire ride was awkward. once we pulled into the driveway, i got out and tried to find franny and nezza since they are the only ones ive met. as i walked through the party i saw franny standing next to nezza and two other girls.

"franny?" i walked up to her "oh hey im glad you could make it" i smiled looking at the two other girls i didnt know. "this is chelsey" nezza pointed to a girl with light brown hair and highlights. "and this is AnnMarie" pointing to a much taller woman who was wearing ripped jeans and a tie die crop top. i introduced myself in person this time and we all just started chatting taking a few drinks in between. i started to feel a little tipsy. okay, maybe really tipsy. you know im most likely drunk at this point so i had the great idea of going to play truth or dare with some of the guys. of course introducing myself with the last 10% of me that was sober. "alright who's turn is it?" oscar asked "ill go" crawford said and with that oscar asked him "truth or dare" "truth" all the boys laughed at him but to be fair he has done dare for most of his questions "is it true, that you like someone at this party?" oscar asked nudging crawford. "yes"