6. For Me

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up and I was so excited to go out again. But the only reason I wanted to go out was because of that waiter.. Seokjin.

His beauty filled my head and his kind smile made me so happy.

I got up and got dressed, the usual then walked into the kitchen.

'morning' I smiled at Jimin and Namjoon.

They smiled back and Jimin walked over to me.

'joon and I are very busy today. We won't be able to go to the restaurant. But you can go with out us. I'm sure you'll be okay' Jimin said and it made me nervous.

Going out by myself? I can't talk to anyone. How am I gonna order?

'oh its okay I won't go today' my smiled faded.

'why not?' Jimin asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

'you can write down your order Tae' Joon suggested and I grinned.

Hes right. I'll go.

'yeah okay fine I'll go by myself. A new experience.' I smiled and then hugged them goodbye.

I watched them walk out and I took a deep breath.

I walked out our apartment and walked down the street. It was a windy day, I felt the wind brush my hair in front of my eyes. The wind was warm and the sun peeked from the clouds.

After a few minutes of walking in my silent world I made it to the restaurant. I immediately saw Jin. He was taking a couples order and nodding his head.

I sat down at the same table as yesterday and looked out the window.

I saw Seokjin approaching me, I was a little nervous but I smiled anyway.

I was ready to write my order but then..

'hi Taehyung what would you like?' Seokjin moved his hands creating the words and I starred at him with my mouth open slightly.

'you know sign language?' I asked and he winked.

'now I do. I spent hours studying and memorizing..' he stopped trying to think of the next words.

'I wanted to be able to communicate with you.' he smiled and something like this warms my heart.

Seokjin spent time learning sign language for me..

My eyes teared up slightly.

'I really appreciate that. Thank you' I laughed and blushed.

Jin smiled at me and then took my order.

'can I have the same as yesterday?' I asked and he nodded.

He walked away and I just watched him.

I looked down at my feet and smiled to myself. He did that... For me.