Introducing The validation of Your Nightmares

So where do I begin with all this? It's  still difficult for me to ingest and I have been living in this reality for five years now. Sometimes I still believe it's a dream. I tell myself the books, movies, fairy tales, myths, and legends can't be real. Yet, every morning I wake up and I feel the power and strength flowing through my body. I feel the need to control, to be in charge surge through every ounce of my being. The constant  overwhelming need to destroy anyone who challenges my ultimate authority. Sorry about that, Well, maybe before I get too deep into my psychological issues you should actually know what I'm talking about.  Honestly, It's  hard to simply tell you what I'm talking about without some back story so let me start from the beginning.

  We have all heard of werewolves and vampires. They have been said to be legend and folklore for many. They are said to not exist, to be a figment of one's imagination. The truth is they are real,  Very real. Chances are the bigfoot that people report seeing, is real too; along with mermaids, Dragons, chupacabras, Minotaurs,  and any other strange creatures reported throughout existence. For those who are aware they are known as shapeshifters.

One thing that continues to be a common theme in this unfortunate life of mines is people are terrified of what they don't know. Well, let me be a bit clearer,  if you see a vampire you have every right to be terrified. There is something wrong with them.  The whole insatiable appetite for blood thing is a little much for me. Oh, and werewolves can be dangerous too, well, I would recommend to just avoid them altogether. Here I go digressing again. At this point you are probably either thinking I'm out my mind; asking  yourself, "how does he know all this?"; or, probably the most accurate, you simply don't give a damn. Well, let me just say I have first hand experience in this existence. Unfortunately, I am a shapeshifter.