Parent's

Chloe's POV

I was watching boondocks in the living room with my legs crossed thinking about how the months passed and how my surgery was coming up, which I was nervous yet happy cause I get to be normal for once in my life.

Damon was with Stefan doing something they wouldn't tell me I just hoped they we're careful.
As the time went by I got bored with boondocks and watched Friday until I got sleepy.

Damon's POV

Me and Stefan had to figure out a way to get Katherine to tell us where the rest of the werewolves were hiding but she said she didn't know so we left her apartment and went home I was beyond pissed until me and my brother walked in the front door and saw my beautiful girlfriend asleep on the couch and just like that my anger disappeared.  I saw she had the TV on I didn't know what Chloe was watching but once I tured off the television she woke up her bright Hazel eye's we're grey.  "Hey y'all back how did it go with whatever you we're doing?" My baby asked while I sat on the couch next to her after getting a drink.  "It was pointless I should have stayed here with you" I said pulling her towards me kissing her head.  "You had more of a adventure than I did I just watch boondocks and Friday all day" Chloe said while I smirked remembering when she made me watch boondocks with her.  "I'm guessing that was Friday you were watching before you went to sleep?" Stefan said rhetorically while Chloe nodded her head smiling.  "Which is another movie I'm making you watch with me since I missed the good parts" Chloe said pouting I just peaked her lips causing her to smile again.  "I love you" she said while I smiled at her.  "I love you too princess" I said while she got into my lap. "We need to talk about your surgery that's coming up in the next five week's babe" I said looking down at my girlfriend.  "I need to call my parent's and tell them" Chloe said texting her parents while we spoke about her upcoming surgery.  "I told them our address and about my surgery they said they're coming tomorrow so we have to go to the airport tomorrow morning to pick them up which means they'll be here by eight or eight thirty in the morning" Chloe said while I just nodded my head drinking my bourbon reaching over grabbing the bottle drinking out of it until Chloe took it from my hands. "No more blue" my girlfriend said saying my nickname she gave me.  "Why the hell not?"I said looking at her giving her a pretend glare. "Because I love you and Vampire or not I want you to be sober" Chloe said peaking my lips standing up putting away my bourbon on my mini bar then sat back next to me.  "Well she shut you down quick brother" Stefan joked smirked at me while I glared at him for real.  "I did it cause I love you babe" Chloe said stroking my hair.  "I'll remember that when you're eating gummy worms and sour candy" I said smirking evilly at my girlfriend but she rolled her eye's getting up.  "Let's get to bed lover we have a early morning night Stefan" my girlfriend said pulling me up saying goodnight to my brother then we went to our room I took a shower brushing my teeth then go into bed I saw the TV on seeing she was watching the movie that she fell asleep on.  "Really Loe you said we were going to bed" I said looking at my girlfriend getting into bed seeing this girl had gummy worms but I took them away from her causing her to glare at me.  "No can do baby don't want you to have too much sugar before bed but it's because I love you" I said smirking at her.  "Fine I don't need them anyway I can just watch the movie" Chloe said in a matter of fact tone.... Twenty minutes later she was asleep again holding her panda in her arms.  "Yup good point baby" I said jokingly pulling her close to me her head on my chest and her legs around my waist I just smiled kissing her head falling asleep holding her tightly.

No one's POV

The next morning Damon and Chloe woke up at Six getting the house ready for Chloe's parent's then they went downstairs eating breakfast or in Damon's case drinking blood from a blood bag then they watched Friday which the older Salvatore found funny.... After the movie it's was Seven thirty so they went to Mystic falls airport waiting for Chloe's parent's.

"Mommy Daddy!"  Chloe said running over to her parents jumping into her parent's arm's.  "My baby how are you doing?" Halle Chloe's Mom asked kissing her daughter all over the face while Damon and Idris (Chloe's Dad) shook hands the her Mom hugged Damon and Chloe hugged her Mom. "I'm good Mama it's good to see you guys let's get home so we can talk more" Chloe said while they walked to one of the many cars that the Salvatore's have Damon put the Denver's suitcases in the trunk then got into the driver's seat and drove to the Salvatore house shocking my parent's when the saw how big the house was.  "You live here by yourselves?" Halle asked looking at her Damon and her daughter.  "My brother lives here as well" Damon said while we walked to the door walking inside where Stefan, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. "What are you guys doing here?" Damon asked his voice monotone and deeper than it was before. "We wanted to meet Chloe's parent's" Caroline said excitedly.  "It's good to meet all of you" Halle said looking at her daughter's friends.

After a couple of hours everyone sat down eating dinner that Chloe's Mom and Dad cooked much to Chloe's dislike for her parents being guess and wanting to cook for everyone but the older Denver's weren't having it.
After dinner they watched Girl's Trip everyone needed the laugh then they went to bed cause Chloe was sleepy but she tried to fight it,  Damon showed his girlfriend's parents they're room then went to his seeing Chloe asleep so he took a shower then getting into bed holding Chloe in his arms falling asleep glad that he got to meet the people responsible for the love of his life.

-LOVE YOU GUYS 3000💖 SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT IM BACK 😊

-STAY BLESSED 🙏🏽