Laws of Love💘

The writer really did well in choosing this name because it's simple and catchy. I really need to know those laws tho. Soooo, I designed a cover for her majesty, sheistiara_

You guys should really check out that book because I bet it is Amazing!

Tomi had lost her mother tender age due to unfathomable causes. She then has been raised along with her siblings by her father. As at the time she was supposed to get married, her father had brought her a proposal to marry his bestfriend's son.Tomi acted based upon what her mother had advised before her demise and decided to marry him.

 Tobi had gained his mother's trust from childhood, since his father was always on a business trip or the other. His father ordering him to marry his friends daughter would be considered as being absurd. But when Tobi falls in love, I guess he falls wholeheartedly, so when his mother came into the picture and refused to let them get married. He had to disobey her.

But did he really think she was going to keep quiet??

And were they going to find out the type of love they had for each other ??

And what was the reason behind the hate in the first place??

Were they going to follow the Laws of Love if the third party appears??

Did Tomi really give up on finding the cause of her mothersdeath??

*That's a lot of questions and I'm gonna find those answers*

If you love my designs and you want it on the cover of your book, scroll back to that form section and fill it out!

Covers attract readers💘