𝐒𝐈𝐗

YOO JEONGYEON

"Aren't you supposed to be Ariel?" Joshua said as i got back on the practice room. "Ariel? Seriously" I said and laugh. "The real Ariel that wasn't on the disney" Jihoon confirmed.

"I don't heard about the real story behind Ariel tho" I said. "She fell in love with a guy, and sacrifices everything and even lost her voice just to be with him" Joshua said. "But what hurts the most is she sacrificed everything but the prince still chooses another woman" Mina continued. "She sacrifices for nothing" They said in sync. "Well, It's close to your story too but you being tinkerbell hurts the most" Someone said. "Hey! Sungwoon!" I heard Nayeon said and look at my back. "I just came here since Jeongyeon drop this when we we're talking" Sungwoon said and gave my earring. "Thank you, Woon" I said.

"If Peter Pan didn't choose Tinkerbell, he miss a lovely thing" Sungwoon said and ruffle my hair. "Then, I'll be your Terence" Jisung said. Wait! What? I thought he was still on the military. "Wait! Aren't I Jeongyeon's Terence?" Sungwoon asked and look at his back. "Hyung!" Sungwoon was startled. But then hug Jisung. "You didn't even change" Jisung said and laugh.

"Oh? Aren't they SEVENTEEN?" Jisung asked. They all just nodded. Since they're pretty scared since Jisung is the oldest among us. "Where's my cousin Jeonghan?" He asked. "Oh, He was on the bathroom—oh! he's here" Seungcheol said and pointed to Jeonghan who just came. "I see, your still pretty handsome tho" Jisung said. "What happened?" Jeonghan asked. "His older, dumbass! Be polite" Seungcheol said making the Sungwoon flinched. "Hey! I'm your Hyung too!" Sungwoon said that made all the Twice member laugh.

"Anyways, i just passed by to see Jeongyeon and now Sungwoon is here, We're leaving!" Jisung said. "But wait?! Aren't you supposed to be on your location?" I asked. "Just got another break! I'll see you again in 13th of December! Bye!" Jisung said and smile.

"I didn't think that he could look scary, I think I need to watch his soft moments" Seungkwan said that made us all laugh.

"I guess we could wrap it up" Woozi said. "This had been our last practice! Hope we can preform successfully tomorrow night!" Nayeon said. "Fighting!" We all shout.

"We shall leave now!" Jihyo said. "I'll be visiting my parents you can all go home" Nayeon said and rush to the bus station. "See ya" Dahyun said and wave her hands.

——————

+ updating is so hard since school is already starting:<<<
++ I'll try updating every weekend or friday