St.Xocolati's day

(Zero)

'I just cant take them...I just can't take the tablets...' i think to myself as I cough trying my best to take them.

(Yuki)

I'm in class talking with my bestfriend about St. Xocolati's day.

"Everyone is so excited!" she says.

"Thats because everyone is getting someone something for St. Xocolati's day tomorrow," I say.

"All the girls go around giving the night students chocolate and I don't get it! I'm against it," said class Rep.

"Class rep you may get chocolates too," she says. He thinks about it and is all giggly.

"Hey Yori are you giving chocolates to anyone this year?"

"Mm no what about you," she says.

"No i don't think so..."

"So then whats that?", she asks as she points at the paper in front of me for ordering chocolates.

"Ahh!! O-oh this here... i-it's nothing!"

"Then whats it for?", she asks.

"Well...."

"I may be wrong but I believe someone behind us is glaring at you," I could feel Zero's eyes piercing into my soul.

"You're a member of the disiplinary commitee yet you're giving him that," he says annoyed slightly.

"This would just be a token of my appriciation to who I'm debted to...besides I haven't even decided if I was going to give it to him yet so let it go," i said.

"Zero your our only hope get some for us to," i hear these boys say and Zero gives them a death glare.

I laugh nervously, "Its probably best if you dont."

Few hours later

"Zero look I know its difficult but you'll one day come to understand my philosophy," said the Headmaster.

"I doubt it not unless you can make the past disappear," Zero says.

"Um father here I have a St. Xocolati's gift for you and you too Zero." I hand Zero the dessert gift cards I was originally going to give to kaname, but Zero deserves it.

"Yay I get 20 coupons for Yuki's massages!", Head master yelled with joy.

"Huh?? Wait you're giving me the thing that you were going to give kaname?" Zero asked looking surprised.

"Yeah! I have been thinking about it and you deserve it more then him! Plus you are my best friend so I thought to get you something different for once," i say.

"Wow...well...thanks Yuki," he says with a soft smile.

I smile back sweetly.

"No problem, come on lunch is about over!"

I grab his hand and we start to walk around. I'm walking in front off him thinking to my self once again. I flashback to the day I met Zero.

Then i started thinking to myself, 'When his family was killed by a vampire, Headmaster brought him in and asked me to help him get cleaned up. Everytime before I did something I asked for zeros permission because I felt like the boy infront of me would fall to pieces otherwise.'

30 minutes later

I'm patrolling with Zero and these girls are nearly out of control. I blow my whistle and say, "The exchange of chocolate is prohibited before the event."