Intro

This is the evolving... the story of Kykota.

Two bestfriends who LOVE each other like soulmates but call each other friends.

A while back Both of them went through a bad break up... it broke Dakota inside and shattered kyle. But like a good friend should they were there for each other..
a lot. They are starting to be ok and everything is starting to go back to normal but both of them  are starting to feel that loneliness of normal single life.... where does that lead? Let's see shall we?

-Kyles pov-

It's 2nd of may.. My birthday is tomorrow and I have a shoot with Dakota. I really don't like that he had to ask to film ON MY birthday but it's ok.. At least he'll be nice hopefully. Maybe he'll take some cool birthday pics for me too and then we can go eat something after... Yeah! I'll text the guys if they can join us tomorrow..

                                                                                  Boob <3 Bobbiee

                                                                    Hey wanna come eat with me and Dakota after the a shoot we're having?

Nah.. sorry I have a new tattoo time tomorrow and I have work before that sorry..

Then I asked shane, jacorey, chazz, sway, jojo and everyone else I even slightly wanted there.. everyone was busy....
this is gonna be the worst birthday.. should I just cancel... no.. what ever I'm gonna take some bombass photos and celebrate with dakota then.. and everyone said next week would be better..so I guess we'll be celebrating next week. it's fine.

"FINISH THE HEART!! <3!!! ok love you all goodnight byeeeee"   *stream ended*
I just ended stream and I'm so tired I'm about to pass out. I'm just gonna brush my teeth and go to bed I'm gonna sleep a little longer because I'm going to Dakotas at like 4 hoping he is FRIKING AWAKE BY THAT TIME smh... that kiddo needs to learn to wake up earlier.

Kyle fell asleep pretty quickly while Dakota was streaming for a long while after and went to bed very late.

-Dakotas pov-

it's like 6 am I stopped streaming and watched anime after. I have to go to sleep soon tho because of tomorrow.. I want to be awake at a good time tomorrow. For Kyle.