Chapter 1. Birthday Morning.

It is the 3rd of May, the morning of Kyles birthday.

-Kyles pov-

I wake up and look at my phone.. some messages and spam in discord, the usual. I put on some jeans with my purple hoodie and walk downstairs to say good morning and to get some breakfast.

Momma Ky: "Good morning honey, and happy birthday baby. My baby is growing so fast..!" She brings Kyle into a big warm hug and keeps him there for a moment.
Kyle: "Good morning mom. Yeah the big 21... so from this day on I can taste alcohol for the FIRST time ever *cough* legally *cough* "
Kyle says with a smirk, that is followed by a warm laugh from both.

Kyles father walks in to the room behind Kyle. He pats Kyle in the back and Kyle jumps a little bit, scared.
Father Ky: "Good morning and happy birthday. So you're not gonna become an alcoholic now right?"
Kyle: "Morning dad, of course! that was my whole life plan." Kyle answers with sarcasm but smiling.
Father Ky: "That's what I thought.... *sigh* " Kyle smiles and starts eating breakfast his mom made.
Momma Ky: "So.. will you be celebrating this at all today? With Dakota? Bobbie, Jacorey maybe Joseph?"
Kyle: "oh no.. not really everyones busy today.. but they said they'll be free next week. I'm probably gonna go out to eat with Dakota though, I wanna do something for my birthday."
Momma Ky: "Yeah I understand. Well have fun and text me if you're not gonna go eat and we'll think about dinner ok sweetie?"
Kyle: "Yeah I will."

I'm walking up to my room I realize something I didn't pay attention to earlier.. I've only got a happy birthday bro or happy birthday Kyle from like Jake and Jordan.. I'm not even sure had I told them that today would be my birthday..
Maybe everyone is just busy, maybe they are literally waiting for next week and they aren't gonna say happy birthday to me before next week at all. well.. we'll see.

-Later on the way to Dakotas-

I'm on my way to Dakotas house. He said we're going to take some instagram pics pretty close by, he said he has "found a perfect place".
I'm really taking instagram pictures for him even tho it's my birthday. That son of a bitch hasn't even said happy birthday. I told him happy birthday last year right when he woke up....
Wait... what am I even thinking.. What ever! I don't care actually. He can keep his birthday wishes.

¤At Dakotas house¤

Right when I text him that I'm there and stand up from my car he is already opening the front door and walking to my car.
He seems pretty excited for the shoot and he is smiling weirdly, it's creeping me out.
He probably has an aMAZING idea for the pictures and how I should do my job that he can't wait to tell me.. smh. But most importanlty... HE IS AWAKE.
HE IS AWAKE at the right time and he is READY TO GO?? this is weird and nothing like dakota, but I love it at least we get the show going fast.

Dakota: "What's up!"
Kyle: "YOU READY ALREADY?!"
Dakota: "Oh yeah!! Of course, we agreed on a time and I'm on time!"
Kyle: " BUT YOU NEVER DO THAT??" *dap and a quick hug*
Dakota: "Shh shut up and let's go"
Kyle: "Ok ok! Well let's go."

-Dakotas pov-

It's the morning of Kyles birthday this is gonna be great! I woke up earlier than usual and even to an alarm. Even I'm impressed. I open messages and emails and answer to almost none of them.. the usual. Then I remember what day it is and that I have actually stuff to do, but first breakfast.

I walk downstairs to get some breakfast where my mom and my both sisters are already up and eating in the kitchen.
Momma Dak: "Good morning darling! You're an early bird today?" Alexa: "I didn't even know he COULD wake up before like 2pm.." Aspen: "Morning!"

Dakota: "Haha yeah, you know today is important to me and I'm very excited. Mom, you're gonna be where again..?"
Momma Dak: "Me and dad are gonna go eat and he wants to take me to a late movie. Can't even remember the last time we've been to movies by ourselves.."
Alexa:" Huh... Oh I'm going to Camerons for the night I will come home later tomorrow maybe 5 or 6pm."
Aspen: "Yeah I'm going to a friends house too Dakota. Mom it's okay that I spend the night and all day tomorrow at Rays right?"
Momma Dak: "Yeah hun it's perfectly fine tell her mom she should call me sometime again and that Ray is also invited here for a sleep over anytime!"
Dakota: "So the house is empty, perfect."
Momma Dak: "So is Kyle spending the night?"
Dakota: "No I don't think so.Or he might... I don't know yet I'll ask him later and text you when I know."
Momma Dak: "Ok perfect thank you hun."

I eat my breakfast and get ready . I clean my room a little bit, you know cups from the table and used t shirts and boxers from the sofa. I have time before Kyle come so I watch some anime and take a look on social (and answer to people I left on read earlier.. haha).

It's 3:45pm now.. I have my backpack ready and I'm all ready to shoot out the door when he texts he's here. He doesn't have to see that I cleaned and—SHIT! I forgot to wrap his gift!!!
I SPEED WRAP his gift, when I'm done I just stare at it.... It's not super pretty, but the inside is what matters....right.
I hide the gift in my closet and look atc the time. It's 3:57 I start walking down stairs and and as I'm putting my shoes on Kyle texts me. Perfect timing!

I open the door and start walking to his car.

Dakota: "What's up!" I yell and he looks SHOCKED haha.
Kyle: "YOU READY ALREADY?!"
Dakota: "Oh yeah!! Of course, we agreed on a time and I'm on time!" (and he doesn't need to come inside yet.)
Kyle: " BUT YOU NEVER DO THAT??" *dap and a quick hug*
Dakota: "Shh shut up and let's go"
Kyle: "Ok ok! Well let's go."

I sit on the passenger seat and we start driving.

We arrive to the place I "found" and Kyle starts taking pictures. I ask him if he wanted me to take some too and he says yeah. After a while and after some BAD and some good photos I start getting texts from bobbie, braylon and everyone else saying: "We are here now your mom and dad just left. We're waiting upstairs how long u still gonna be there?" I type quickly "not for long anymore 10-15 mins plus drive there"

Kyle glances at me and tries to see who I'm texting but I hide it.

-Kyles pov-

Dakota has been getting messages like every two minutes in the past 10 minutes and it's starting to be very annoying. I tried to see was it snapchat or actual messages plus who it might be but he covered it, it was weird. BUT we are starting to get hungry so I'm gonna ask about the eating. Kyle: "Hey btw.. it's my birthday today you know..."

-Dakotas pov-

Oh FUCK Kyle brought up that it's his birthday... he can't know.. damn I have to lie that I didn't remember at all.
Dakota: "oh shit it is? I didn't remember at all. Sorry.. happy birthday thoo!"

-Kyles pov-

He FORGOT?? really bro? really? damn. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.
Kyle: "Yeah it is.. thanks so I was thinking could we go eat something to celebrate a little bit? I asked others to come too but everyone is busy today... they said they're free next week tho."
Dakota: "Oh shoot.. that sounds nice but I can't Aspen is home alone and my mom told me to watch her for a couple hours when I come back."

Really? damn well I'll just drop him of and go get some food by myself.. or maybe I could do an early stream and celebrate with them.. yeah. BIRTHDAY STREAMM. yayy...

Kyle: "Oh ok that's ok. I'll drop you off and drive home then."
Dakota: "Yeah thanks! Oh wait I have something I really wanna show you about my.. umm...new keyboard!"
Kyle: "New keyboard??"
Dakota: "Yeah."
Kyle: "I didn't know you were getting a new one..?"
Dakota: "Oh yeah it's sick! so I wanna show it to you so wanna come inside for a bit?"
Kyle: "Yeah ok!"

We walk to my car and I start driving back to Dakotas. He keeps texting someone again and he is being so weird about it too.

We get there and get out of my car and get inside but no one is here.. Or Aspen was being very quiet.
I started walking upstairs but dakota stopped me.
Dakota: " Oh wait I have to get my.. charger from the kitchen just go to my room."

So I nod and walk towards his room door. I hear that Dakota is behind me so I just open the door and...

-Dakotas pov-

We are in the car on our way to my house and everyone keeps texting me when are we coming. I quickly tell them to stop texting and that we're there in like 2 minutes.
We get there, we get out of the car and I open the door. It's very quiet I hope he doesn't think I'm being sus.
Kyle started walking upstairs so I said
Dakota: " Oh wait I have to get my.. charger from the kitchen just go to my room."
He nodded and I quickly ran to "get my charger" (I lied I just wanted to get my camera) I got my camera, started filming and speed walked just in time to be behind him when he oppened the door and...