morning sesion

Halyun POV
When i woke up mom and dad was not their and i checked on seolyun she was still sleeping, so i called mom and i said where are they and mom said "we are going to a concert halyun sorry if we left you mbc does not allow kids here. Soojin unnie will pick you two up." Sigh... i guess i have to make seolyun's milk.
To be honest, i dont wanna have a baby sis, the only reason i said yes i because mom or dad will be heartbroken, besides that was lucky, they each slept in different rooms and mom takes pills. But here seolyun your milk. I could carry my sister because im 7. And she is only afew months old maybe 4 months old? So yeah i gave her milk and i just played with her. And a few minutes later, someone knocked to the door. It was soojin unnie! I call aunt soojin unnie because not to make things old. So she picked us two up and we got to their dorm. There was miyeon unnie, yuqi unnie and minnie unnie. Soyeon and mom was on mcb? Oh mbc hehe and we played. I dont know but they had interest and doted on me not seolyun, but i was thankful. And mom and dad picked us up, and on the way home we slept.

Shuhua POV
When we woke up we got ready for mbc show and halyun was not allowed there because kids were not allowed. And so we left them at the house.

A few hours later...

So we came and took halyun and seolyun home and there we put them into bed and we got to bed.

Sorry for the boring chapter i cant think of anything because i think of what i add when i write it.