Prologue

Prologue

Y/n Pov.

My grandma died, three weeks from now. We took her to the hospital.

But the operation is not yet starting when she said, she wanted a rest.

I said i don't want her to leave me, like what grandpa do.

But she said, she want to come next to grandpa. She wanted to be with him, forever.

I don't want her to leave me, but she's old enough, she needed rest too. So i agreed.

I was crying that weeks, i didn't go outside my room. I always dreaming the two of them.

They looked happy in heaven, they looked happy with each other's arms.

"Y/n? Darling, can you buy me in the grocery?." My mom ask.

Our maid, is in there day off.

"What can i buy for you, Mom?." I ask back.

I don't need to do something, so i think i need a air for outside too.

"I wanted a lemon darling, and oh, strawberry. We don't have one in refrigerator." She said and pout.

"Okay, Mom. Where's the money?." I ask, and stretch my arm, to get the money.

"Here, there. Go on, darling. I'm just inside, of me and your dad room, when you come back. Call me." She said, after leaving making her way to there room.

I exited the mansion, and hop in, in my car. I start the engine, and speed to the market.

***

I already park my car, and in inside of the market. Looking only for the strawberry.

Oh, there it is.

As i was going to get it, when other hand snatch it. I look at my side, and saw a Man.

He is in his, brown chocolate hair,With a pale skin. He is also skinny, but his height. I'm under his neck, only.

I hate my, height.

"Excuse me, Mr."I said to get his attention. He look at me, like he just saw me this time.

" Yes, Ms. "He said, looking like a innocent.

" That's strawberry, in your hand is firstly Mine. "I said, controlling my irritation.

" Excuse me too, Ms. But to my point of view, I'm the first one who touched it. "He said, but in his voice i hear like his teasing.

" Oh come one, Mr. Just give it to me. "I said, ready to snatch the strawberry in his hand, when he stretched it up.

I jumped to catch it, but failed. I fall.

When i open my eyes, i saw a close eyes. It's have a long eye lashes hair--but wait.

Wtf? Why do i feel like, my lips just landed to the soft, and smooth.

I quickly get up, and touch my lips.

My first ever kiss!.

"AHHH, you bastard!. You stole my first kiss!." I growled at him, but this man. Just look at me, and touch his lips also.

The fuck!?.

"AHHH." I lastly shouted, after i snatch the strawberry in the floor. It's have a covered after all.

I went to the cahier, still wiping my lips,by my own hand. But i still can feel his soft--that bastard lips on mine.

"Thank you." I said to the cashier, after exiting the market.

I went to the elevator, and point the ground floor, where's my car are park.

***

I'm already inside the mansion, still quite as ever. I don't have a siblings, only child, i am.

I'm 25 years old, not that old enough to have a boyfriend.

That's not in my vocabulary, work first.

I went upstairs, and made my way to Mom's room.

I knocked three times, after the door open.
She look like a zombie walking, cause she have a green mask all over her face.

"Don't stare at me like that, darling. And oh, where's my lemon and strawberry?." She ask, so i give her the plastic of lemon and strawberry.

She firstly checked the inside of me.

"Wait, why my strawberry looks like-" I cut her off.

"Bye, Mom. I'm heading to my room." I said, and run to my room.

She is going scold me, for being clumsy. But that man- in the brown chocolate hair - it's his fault,after all.

He also stole my freaking first kiss.

* ** *

How's your day?

Sorry for the Grammars and Typos.

Next scene ⤵

" You bastard!. "

***

" Hey, Ms. It's you again?."

***

"You two know each other?."

***

"What's arrange?."

***

Follow Instagram ➡ Nee_Baekhyun
Add me on Facebook ➡  Nee Baekhyun

© Baconisbaekhyun