BB13 HOUSE ENTRY

READERS ALERT:I USED THE NAME SWATHY FOR HEROINE,BUT FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT I HAVE CHANGED THE NAME TO SHEHNAAZ ITSELF,I EDITED IT IN THE OLDER PARTS TOO,HERO IS SIDHARTH OBEROI AND HEROINE SHEHNAAZ SHUKLA,HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME,SORRY,SORRY ,SORRY,FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Meanwhile almost all were already inside the house ,except for Sidharth and Shehnaaz who were yet to come. Arti and Dey were the first pair to get inside the house followed by others,but the house were locked and the housemates were asked to remain in the garden area itself in a row,Vikas was talking to Pallavi ,Adarsh to Shefali,all the pairs were talking among themselves and to each others.they minkled and chitchatted,Adarsh and Vikas also shaked hands,Vikas and Shefali were already friends.By the time ,the door again opened for Sidharth and Shehnaaz ,both were blindfolded,at the door they removed their blindfold,but instead of looking at the house they looked at each other and exchanged a smile,they together at the sametime entered the house.Shehnaaz could feel gazes on her.Sidharth saw vishal asim and even dey gawking at her,unknowingly a rage was created inside him.Shehnaaz saw all the ladies drooling over him.That was the time she really looked at him,how can she blame them,anybody will die on him,but she really felt to gave them a slap,they both moved to the last of the row,behind Vikas and Pallavi,Adarsh quickly came with Bagga and gave Sidharth a side hug.Suddenly BB announced.

"Biggboss ka ghar mein aap sabka swagath karthe hein,jaise ki aap sab jante hein ki,iss season mein celebrities ke saat char sadharan log bhi he,aur aap sab ek doosre  se bandith hokar aaye hein,isliye hi is season ka naam hum double trouble rakhaya hein,is baar sabkodo gin zyada mehnat karna padega.Aur aap sab yeh zaroor soch liya hoga ki aap sab ko ghar ke andar kyun nahin jaane diya,agar aap log bhul gayi toh,bigg boss aap sab ko yaad dilatha hun,yeh season terah he,yaani tedah bhi he.jaise aap sab dekh sakthi he,garden area mein pool ke pass,ek crusher machin erakhi huyi he,aur uska pass aap sab ke naam ka suitcases bhi rakhi hui he,ghar ki andar janne se pehle,aap sab apne pair ke saath vichar vimarsh karke,kisi ek ke naam ka suitcase dalna hoga,iss baath ka dhyan rakhna chahie ki,aap jo saaman apne ghar se laayi he,aapke kapde hein,woh sab suitcase ka andar hi hoga.bigg boss ke agle adesh ke pehle aap sab aapas mein baat karke apna faisla bata dijiye.

Everybody gasped,they will loose their clothes,there were laot of murmurings,discussions,arti and dey,asim and mahira were fighting.Mahira was yellling at Asim,as he asked her to sacrifice her suitcase.She was blabbering,he doesnt who she is and all.Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with her puppy eyes.

She:Hum kya karegi?

Sid:Aap mere kapde pehen sakthe he kya?

She:ha,mein pehnoongi,hum mere box kho degi,kyun ki aap mere kapde nahi pehen sakogi.

Sid:aapko problem toh nahin he na

She:nahin

They smiled,others were still fighting,yelling,discussing,agar pehli din mein aisa ho to agle kya hoga.Sidharth was thinking how understandable is she.Matlab they came to decision so quickly,she could have been stubborn ,but she didnt.

She:waise aapka nam nahin poocha maine

SId:Sidharth oberoi,meine bhi aapse nahin poocha

She:Shehnaaz shukla

Both of them in an inadudible voice whispered each other's name.they asked about each others family,studies,hobbies and all.Adarsh was stealing glances at them.he was surprised because sidharth is not a social person,for him to get comfortable with a person takes days,but it is only few minutes they had met,but they were talking like they knew each other for long(actually jaante he,par khud pata nahin donon ko).Sidharth and shehnaaz's chatter were broken by BB.