Ep 4

3rd person
Zuki was terrified. He managed to get into a bad neighborhood. He felt like someone was fallowing him. A soon as he felt that feeling again he ran into an ally. He splashes trough puddles as he ran, once he was out of breath he felt like he was safe for now.

He was tired and wanted to sleep. He looked around and noticed a giant brand new looking dumpster. He looked in it and it was brand new or was just cleaned really well just recently. He reached into his bag and thought of a sleeping bag. Instantly he felt something touched his hand and he pulled it out.

'it worked!' He thought Zuki. He threw the bag of dreams into the can, but right before he jumped in he saw something shiny in the corner of his eye. He jumped down and went towards the shine. He saw it was a metal bat. He picked up the bat and put it in his backpack.

As soon as he did that he heard a tiny 'mew'.

He turned to see a kitten.

(Did that myself on my iPad)Zuki saw them and then said "hello I'm

Zuki saw them and then said "hello I'm..... Izuku!"  he lifted up the cat. The cat snuggled into his chest. He brought the cat into his hideout, fed it made it a bed out of a single blanket, as the cat was settling in Izuku put the bat and placed it on the bars in the inside to stop it from opening.

He then ate a bag of chips, and went to sleep listening to the rain.