A huge slap to y/n

Yibo and Xiao kissing!!!!
You didn't know what to do how to react. It was like your world was already crush down and this was a cherry on top to your unlucky life. You could even decide whether to be sad because he was cheating you or to laugh because he was cheating you with the boy or to be angry because the boy was a best friend. You could not process anything. You just led out a huge scream.

"What the hell!"

They finally noticed you and was shocked to see you.

"Y/n I thought you went to collage",said Xiao.

"So you were cheating on me with him. Both of you! Can't believe!"

"Look y/n I know you are angry and you should be but just let us explain ourselves just once. Then whatever you decide we will be with you."

You decided to hear them out.

"Y/n see when I confessed I loved you I really thought that butterfly feeling in my stomach was for you. That connection was for you but I was mistaken you with Xiao. Before confessing out my feelings we never met alone like there would always be three of us together right? Except the first day of collage. Every time we three were together I felt a strong love connection. I never knew I was gay so I thought it is you y/n. But over 1 year sorry but I couldn't connect to you at all. And when that day you called both of us to your home and left. I felt it. The bond the connection"

"Yes y/n Yibo is right. I also didn't know about my interest untill we started hanging out together. The reason I didn't get along Yibo before we went to your house wasn't because I didn't like him but because I felt jealous he was with you. But couldn't understand the feelings."

"And finally you confessed to each other and woah started dating. Like seriously? Okay I may forget about Yibo for a second but Xiao you were my best friend right. Even after I asked you what's wrong with Yibo, was has he been ignoring me you said nothing. Did you guys think me as a part of your life or I was just a way for both of you to get together", saying this you started crying.

"Y/n we are sorry..we.."

"Noo! Stop.. I don't need anyone of yours sorry nor anyone of you. I'm breaking up with both of you. It's better to cry alone than to be with people like you",saying this you stormed out and went to your house.

You were so disgusted, angry, frustrated on them that you blocked them everywhere, deleted their numbers and almost ended everything with them no contact nothing. They tried so many times to talk to you contact you but would never reach you. It was really hard for you but you did it anyway. Moreover finals were on its way so you started focusing on that. You rarely stepped out of your house, just for groceries and collage. If you anyhow bumped into them you just ignore them.