Prolouge

Meet 25 year old Dakota Klein. In her own eyes, she's ugly, undesirable, and unwanted. But the three men who love her beg to differ. Yes, you heard right; THREE MEN. Her ex-fiancés, to be exact.

Because she doubts her overall self-worth, she finds it very difficult to believe that any of these men would be satisfied with her once they married her. Hence, she hasn't once made it down the isle yet. To distract herself, she drowns herself in work, focusing on the business she owns: Klein's Tailoring and Dress Making.

She doesn't believe in fate, but one day she gets a customer like no other.

Meet 26 year old Dylan Sutherland. The cocky yet kind poker-player who is-more or less-scared of commitment. But one night, he makes a bet with his buddies that he can get a girl to marry him by Valentines Day. Which was in four weeks. The only condition? He gets to choose the girl.

A story of self worth, trust, love, and A LOT of clichés. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dakota Klein, do you take Dylan Sutherland to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The reverend turned to me. "I do!" I said, without a moment's hesitation. I looked at the man standing across from me, smiling like an idiot. "Well then, you may kiss the bride." Dylan pulled me into his arms and kissed me softly. I squealed as he dipped me, keeping our lips in contact. The whole audience erupted in applause.

Wait, wait. You are probably totally confused, huh? Well then, let me backtrack a few years.

~***~Three Years Ago~***~
~**~Dakota's POV~**~

"Mom, how do I know that he's THE ONE? You know, the one I will spend forever with?" I asked my mom. I just wanted to make sure that Josh was the right guy. I mean, what if he wasn't? What if he ended up cheating on me because I'm good enough? What if he ends up leaving me? She sighed. "Dakota, sweetheart, you're already in the dress. Get on the isle and marry this man."

As you can tell, she was beginning to get impatient. I don't really blame her, either. She just wanted me on the isle NOW, considering this will most likely be the THIRD wedding that I end up breaking off. The first one was with a guy named Lucas. I ended up getting too scared, and didn't even enter the ceremony. The second guy, Michael, happened 1 year later. Personally, I thought he proposed too soon. I mean COME ON, 7 months after we met? I felt like I hardly knew him. And so I also backed out of that one. At last minute, too. Now I am having second thoughts about Josh. Oh dear Lord, help me now.

"Alright, then. Let's go."

My step-father, Roy, linked his arm in mine. All too soon, we were halfway down the isle. I began to freak out. What if he doesn't want me? What if we fight all the time? What if he ends up not wanting kids?

Finally we were at the alter. Roy and I departed and he sat down. I can't do this. I can't do this. Suddenly, I turned around, smiled at everyone in the pews, and then bolted out the back door.