Chapter 2: First Meal Together

We quickly came back to our rooms but before I did, I brought the list of players addressed to the doctor.

I knocked on her room once again. I've been greeted by the doctor who is now calm yet still gloomy. "Hello. The Ripper paid us a visit and wanted to give this letter to you." I said as she nodded while accepting the envelope from my hand. I made sure that it is the letter meant for her.

It seems that she still noticed the other letter that I hid in my pocket. "It seems that you have received a buff. Congratulations." she said with her voice still cracking a bit. "Well... Yes I did. I do believe that you will receive sooner or later." I said trying to stay humble. "How thoughtful." she said while giving me a weak smile and closed the door.

I guess that's it. I raised my hand as I walk towards my room. Just when I was about to enter, I noticed the door next to me opening so I decided to wait to greet the "Prisoner". He went out and take a look at me before smiling. "Hey coordinator!" He said while beaming, showing his fangs. "Hey! Where are you going?" I asked. "Oh! I will just send a letter. The post man can send letters to our family." He said and made a thumbs up. "Really? Where did you get the wax seals and the papers?" I asked. "Oh they are all provided in our console tables. " he answered. "I must give it to him before I forget about it! See ya!" he said and quickly left.

I nodded my head and entered my room and quickly looked for the papers. I approached the console table. There is a furnace for the spoon to burn the wax beads and the wax stamp seal at the side of it. There you can see leaning at the wall is a tall small compartments where different colors of wax seal beads can be found.

There are 2 drawers attached to the table. One is for paper and the other is for the ink and quill. There is a small cabinet where you can see stacks of envelopes, more ink and paper and bags of wax seals and bags of small candles for the furnace.

I smiled and grabbed a paper, Quill and ink and started writing.

Dear Family,

I know that Life would be hard for me in this Manor but I can assure you that I will survive no matter what. I can only talk to you through letters. I am sending this to assure you that I am perfectly fine. Please pray for me and other survivors as we do our best to survive in this chaos.

Everything will be okay. Please put your trust to me and others.