Dare #15

Dedicated to Dark_Love_Girl:

Dare for offenderman and offenderwoman:
They should do a flirting contest whoever blushes first loses and has to do what the winner wants.

Me: Ladies and gentlemen!!! Welcome to the Flirting Contest. The winner has to do what the winner wants!!!

Audiences: *Cheering*

Me: The first contestant, Sexual Offenderman!!!!!!!!

Offenderman: Thank you!!! Thank you all!!! *waving at the audience*

Female Audience: *Screaming/Cheering*

Male Audience: BOO!!! BOOO!!!!

Offenderwoman staring at Offenderman with unimpressed look.

Offenderwoman: Hmmph, unbelievable😒

Me: And last but not least is, Sexual Offenderwoman!!!!!!!

Offenderwoman: Oh I'm so happy to be here, my lovely darling~

She strike a posed, winked and blow a kiss from the male audience.

Male Audience: *Screaming/Cheering/Wolf Whistle*

Female Audience: *Complaining*

Offenderman stares every man in hatred and he whispered murmuring.

Offenderman: Offenda is mine!!! Mine!!!!

Me: Let the contest begin!!!!

Audience: *Cheering*

Offenderman: Hey Sexy, you might fall from a mountain, or you might fall from a tree, but the perfect way for you to fall,
Is to fall in love with me.

Female Audience: *Cheering*

Offenderwoman: Pffft! That was so cheesy and classic. Now is my turn.

Offenderwoman: Butterflies in the stomach? I don't feel them because when you kiss me, I feel the whole zoo in my body.

Male Audience: *Cheering*

He tensed up almost feel a little heat in his body, but quickly fades.

Offenderman: Darn it! She's good.

Offenderwoman: What's the matter, darling? Did you feel the heat!?

Offenderman: Heh almost, but you had to tried harder than that, sugar.

Offenderwoman: We'll see about that.

Offenderman: The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you tease me drives me crazy.

Female Audience: *Fainted*

Offenderwoman: That's not gonna happen that, darling~!!

Offenderwoman: I love everything about you. The only thing, which bothers me, is your clothes. Take it off.

Male Audience: *Cheering Loudly*

Offenderman almost trip and he can feel his heat was about to rising.

Offenderman: *Oh no!! I'm going to lose!!! Think Offender!!! THINK!!!.......... AHA!!!!* he thought.

Offenderwoman: I think gonna win this contest, Offender!!!

Offenderman: In your dreams!!! I have last flirt for you!!!!! NO MERCY!!!!

Offenderman: Offenda, did it hurt?

Audience went silence.

Offenderwoman: That was your best shot? That's way too easy. Let me guess... It's either "when I fell from heaven" or "when I crawled from hell"..?

Offenderman: No! It's "When you realised you cannot live without me"... Because you cannot right?

Once again the room fell silent, but at that moment Offenderwoman has finally blushed crimson red.

Me: I think we have a winner!!! The winner is Offenderman!!!!

Audiences: *Cheering*

Offenderman: Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I'm fluttered. Now I won this contest, I can do whatever I want~

He looked into her fill with lust and passion and liked his lower lip. She knows what's gonna happen but she still blushing crazy. He picked her up and teleport to his room.

Bonus:

At the middle of the night, the Creepypasta and the Inhuman can't sleep because of the moaning in Offender's room.

Jeff the killer: SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!!!