Chapter Two : Turst

Hope you enjoy
_________________
I woke up on the couch.. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the bright sunlight shining through the curtain. 'Zico?!?' I thought as I saw him leaning against the couch asleep.. He looked peaceful and happy I envied him for that... He seemed quiet in school.. I heard people say he rarely talked to people other then his friends...but why would he talk to me?

I felt sad again I felt the tears coming again. Just then Zico woke up.. "Ouch my back...wait..why are you crying?!?" He said as he stretched. "Don't look at me! Leave me alone!" I said trying to get up and hide my face.. He brought me into a hug.. 'What is he doing why doesn't he leave?? I've only known him for a day...yet He's nicer then anyone I've known... IM SO CONFUSED!!' We stood there as I cried on his chest. He held me tight. " what do you want from me?.." I whispered.. "What?.." He said looking down at me... " why are you kind to me?" "Because you are lonely...and I want to know more about you..." He said whipping my tears. "Tell me why you cry _____.." He whispered.

....I didn't know why....
...but I trusted him...

As the day went on me and Zico sat together.. He told me he had finished the project around 2 which surprised me. "Why didn't you make me help?" I asked him... "Because you looked tired and I didn't want you to stay up till 2..." He said grabbing the back of his neck.. I felt a blush coming on.. "Ah ! I'm going to go take a shower....I guess we are finished then!!" I got up trying to hide my face from him. "But I said I would cook! So you can take a shower and I'll make breakfast.." He said grabbing my wrist. 'I don't see anyway I can get out of this...' I thought to myself.. "Ah okay..I'll be right back then.." I said. He smiled letting go of my wrist.

I took a shower and got ready. 'He is...nice..but is he only kidding?' I thought as I brushed my hair. I heard a knock on the door.. "C - come in?" I said. Zico opened the door. "It's ready.." He said. "I have to do my makeup then I'll come out.." I said grabbing my eyeliner.. He looked at me dumbfounded. "Really...you don't need that come on!" He said grabbing my hand.

He sat me down at the table, then sat across from me. "Does it look okay?" He said sounding nervous. I nodded grinning big. His eyes got big. "What?" I asked. "You smiled.." He smirked. I hid my face as he laughed.

We ate the breakfast he had made then he helped me clean up.. "It was nice hanging out with you.. Sorry I kind of spent the night..." He said. "Ahah it's okay.." I said. "Oh I forgot! Here's my number!...just incase you want to talk.." He said put his number in my phone. I nodded. "Okay.. I'll see you in school.." I said. He nodded, walking to the door ..

I shut the door and added him to my contacts. "The only person in my contacts.." I sighed. Just then I got a text.. It read.

"지호 : I had fun! If your sad ever... Just text me ok? 😊"
I was blushing and didn't know why...
"I did too.. And okay?"
I wrote back.

The rest of the day I tried to figure out why Woo Jiho.. The quiet guy everyone knew was talking to me... He only talked to his friends and he had many... But what? Why me? I decided I would try and be friendly to him so I could figure out why he was being nice to me...

Sorry for not updating in so long I feel like it isn't that good :/. .