ஆதி பகவன்

I would like to thank Izhmagal for coming up with this mind-blowing suggestion........

Such positive discussions are need of the hour when the surroundings is full of negative vibes owing to the pandemic distress.........Thanks alot for this............

Thank you AnuHariKrish for trusting me for this and tagging me which literally gave me a push to do this today itself.........Thanks a lot sissy.........

I would like to request 

Kasthurip21 
Priyadharshikha_K 
soulful_scribbler 
Agnikaa  
kathirmullai 
happy_rns

to give it a try. I would like to here your version too........Sorry I have missed other alot more people..........But everyone please do this............

And here is my version of something..........

As I have lost touch forgive me for errors in this..............

I always wondered inspite of having so many literatures in our language why this thirukural secured this special space world-wide.......

It is the book that received the name "உலகப்  பொதுமறை".........Which means common to the whole world.........

How come a thing be common to the whole world?Being in same house siblings wont have many things in common.......But how something can be common to the whole world??And why not the other works??

These are the questions that were lined up in my young brain when for the first time my Thamizh amma wanted me to read thirukural and questions related to this........

But as time passed I felt I found the answers.......Whether that will be correct one or not am not sure.......Yet this is my perspective.................

It is a book which teaches everything required...........

Importance of Learning............
Importance of rain..........
Importance of hospitality.........
Importance of Listening........
Importance of domestic life..........
Importance of gratitude........
Importance of decorum..........
Importance of self-resistance............

and what not........These are just mere samples of infact not even samples just a few things in our day to day life...............

Artistically, human can give 9 types of expressions...........Which is called "Navarasam"...........

And of course we do have all these almost in our day to day life..............

These are common for every human being..............Likewise thirukural gives us all those instructions to be followed by every human being..............

And that made it common to the whole world..........

To start off with.............I would like to give my take on first thirukural...............

அறத்துப்பால்

அகர முதல எழுத்தெல்லாம் ஆதி

பகவன் முதற்றே உலகு.........

Which means the world is initiated with god like the letters are initiated with the syllable "a" "அ"...........

In short it is the praise of lord...........

Yes it is tradition to start off everything after praising supreme creator of all of us "The God" prevails even today in many places........

But the kural here denotes non-discrimination.............It plainly denotes God..........A common trait for all theists............Everyone do believe in their own god.......This first line itself denoted it is common to each and every believer.............

And for non-believers..........

Yes this is for them also.............

It denotes the world starts with God.............For each and every human being coming into the world the worls starts with parents or to be more precise "Amma".............Even our another thamizh literature gives us the statements........

"தாயிற்  சிறந்த கோவிலும் இல்லை
தந்தை சொல்மிக்க மந்திரம் இல்லை"

giving first priority for our parents especially mother............So our world starts with our "amma and appa"............

Someone may consider God as "amma and appa" or "amma and appa" as their God around whom their whole world starts to revolve.............That depends upon their own perspective......

So even being started off with "Kadavul vaazhthu" this thirukural unite the whole world under a single roof.............

And another inner version..........Though everyone get a starting point from their own God their and may be the end too but the path is to be fetched by themselves..........

Values needed for life............
Thoughts not needed for life...............
Ways for happy life.........
Reasons for sad life...........

And all those faced in the course of life............

Thirukural explores all those and we will try to explore the same in a step-by-step manner..............

Thank you all for this chance.........

I know its a way too short one..........

Thanks again AnuHariKrish for believing me and am sorry if I didn't meet up your expectations........