[7]

"What?"

I asked surprised.

"I said-"

"Y/n, Jennie, you will search him"

"What? Why us?"

We asked in union.

"'Cause he is your roommate, so go and come back with him"

"But-"

"No buts, ladys. I will give you an F if you don't go"

We sighed and went trough the woods. We asked the others if they could come, they did. Well two of them.

"I will go this way, Y/n you go on the left, Jin on the right and Jennie there"

Hoseok said, we listened to him, fact that rarely happens, and shouted his name. I couldn't see anyone anymore.

"Jimin? Jimin are you here?"

I started shouting. After some minutes I heard something moving.

"Jimin, is that you?"

I ran towards the sound, while calling Jimin's name. I stopped, breathing heavily. I looked around seeing a silhouette far away. I started running again, now seeing the silhouette owner.

"Jimin, is that you?"

I don't think he is him, because he is tall and has black hair.

"Who are you?"

I asked him. He turned around and I couldn't see the face, he has a mask on.

"Show yourself"

He back faced me and dropped something, then disappear in the air. I furrowed an eyebrow and picked up the sheet of paper.

~Time skip~

It was almost 7pm and they had to go back where the others were.

"Guys, it's 6:45, let's go"

Jin said, walking back .

"You go, I don't wanna walk with you"

Said Hoseok sitting on a trunk.

"Ok but don't get lost. If you will disappear, I won't get the responsability"

With that I turned around, facing Jennie.

"Let's go"

We left Hoseok behind and made our way to the 'dorms'.

.
.
.

"Where is he?"

Said the principal, getting the attention of all the student.

"We didn't find him"

Jennie said with blank expression.

"In how many did you search him?"

"Four, sir"

"Well, you have to make a group if you want to find him. I didn't say it?"

"No"

"Well, I will create it later, we have to make the bonfire"

All the students sat in a trunk, chatting and laughing. I sat beside a group of girls, listening to their conversation.

"Did you hear the news yesterday?"

"No, what is it? "

I listened to them, I rarely watch the news and I need updates.

"Do you know that some people dissapered, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, one more person is missing. I heard that the kidnapper is trying to get a specific person, I don't know who is it"

"Do you think, is Jimin that person?"

"If it is, the person that dissapered yesterday is now free, but I don't really know. I think I'm going crazy"

They laughed and I thought of something, well, someone. Mom dissapered a week ago, maybe if I find who took Jimin I can get to mom too.

"Marshmallow time~"

Said Rose handing marshmallows to everyone.

"Here"

She handed me the food, smile on her face.

"Don't. Smile. At. Me."

"Come on, we are cousins after all-"

"Don't call me cousin, we only know each other"

I took the food and looked at her.

"I hope we will get along"

With that she continued handing marshmallows. It's not that I hate her, it's just, she stole my boyfriend. Sorry my ex-boyfriend. I don't care about him anymore but I'm still mad at her, thanks God they broke up.

To be continued...