Why me...

WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC OF ASSAULT PLEASE STOP READING!!! THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!!!

We go into the store and Ant gets the thing he needed, as we exit the isle it was in I noticed a man following us. I didn't question it and simply walk to the checkout to pay for what Ant wanted. I turned around to see the man leaving the store.

We pay for it and start to walk home, laughing about how Ant is only 1 inch taller than Josh.
We make our way down the sidewalk, not very many people on the sidewalks.

All of a sudden... My hand is Yanked into an alleyway. It was the man...

He tried to pull me somewhere, which I resisted to...

"ANT!!" I scream.

The man moves his hand over my mouth.
I'm in tears, struggling to get away this guy.

Ant runs up to me, trying to help me, only getting knocked up against a wall.

I started losing hope before I got an idea...

I open my mouth and sink my teeth into his hand.

"AGH!!! FUCK!!!" He scream. I rushed out of his grip and ran over to Ant.

"Ant are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm okay, let's get the fuck out of here!" He replies.

I take his hand and pull him up. As soon as I do we dart the fuck out of there.

"HELP!!" I screamed, hoping someone would help us.

We run back inside to the store we left out of.

"Ma'am!" I yell to the cashier.

"What's wrong hun?" She says.

"There's a guy chasing us! He tried to take me and hurt my friend!!" I yell.

The cashier lets us call 911.

911 what's your emergency?

There's a Man that was chasing me and my friend, he shoved me into an Alleyway and tried to drag me somewhere.

Okay ma'am. Are you alone?

No. I'm in a shop with my friend and two workers from here...

Okay. What's the address?

I tell her address.

Okay ma'am. Help is on the way. Would you like me to stay on the phone?

Yes please.

I keep her on the phone. She talked to me, asking me who I lived with, what my first and last name was, if I had any siblings.
Then I hear the sirens.

They should be here now ma'am. Be safe...

Thank you so much...

I hang up as a police officer runs into the store.

"Are you two okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I am, Ant?" I say, turning my head to him.

"Yeah." He says.

He asks us what the guy looks like.

"Brown hair, bright green eyes, he was wearing a Metallica t-shirt and blue jeans..." I say.

"I can second that..." Ant says.

I was terrified, they asked us if we wanted a ride back home so we said yes. We get into the police car and I tell him the address.

I see Josh standing outside with Apollo, on the phone with someone.

I get out of the car and rush to Apollo and wrap my arms around him.

"Z!? Zia! What the hell happened!?" He yells. Most likely seeing the bruises on my arms and face.

The police officer gets out the car along with Ant.

Josh hangs up the phone as the police officer talked to him.

"I need to talk with her parents, any idea where they are?" The officer asks Josh.

"Probably Hell... They kicked her out then died in a fire. I'm the owner of this house, I live with my friends" Josh replies.

"Okay sir, Your friends here were assaulted in an Alleyway. They've given us a description of what the man that assaulted them looks like. Do you know any person that would want to harm them?" The officer says.

"Not that I know of. Unless it was one of her family members. Apollo? Do you know of anyone?" Josh, looks at Apollo.

".....OO! my uncle Willis was in jail for rape and sexual assault" Apollo answers.
Which that was correct. I hadn't thought of that...

"Did he have brown hair and green eyes..." The officer asks.

"Y-yes." Apollo replies, arms still wrapped around me, as if he were protecting me.

"Do you know where he lives?" The officer asks.

"Yes..." Apollo says.

He yells him where he lives and the officer thanks us, going to the address I supposed.

He leaves the driveway.

Apollo takes me inside along with Ant.
I was sobbing quietly, but the sobs were still audible....

"What's wrong!? What the fuck happened!?" Eddie yells, seeing me and Ant looking extremely uncomfortable.

"They were both assaulted... They have 1 suspect." Josh explains.

I could see the confusion on Narrator and Juicy's face...

"How about you two go lay down upstairs, we're gonna be down here talking..." Apollo says.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he helps me and Ant upstairs.

I lay down in my room, looking at the bruises on my arms...

All I could think of until I fell asleep were only two words...

Why me?...