05. Don't be like that

"Pause it she's here" said lily and she got up and hugged Alexis. Everyone hugged Alexis individually except Katie.

"Come on kt don't be like that" he walked with her to the kitchen. "You sleep with me and then you bring some girl over, how do you expect me to feel"

Connor looked at his hands "she's my girlfriend kt not some girl"

"Don't even come into my room anymore because i don't think i can sleep knowing i slept with you in that exact bed" she whispered.

Connor looked around "I'm sorry okay but me and you aren't a thing kt and i know this is hash but it was just sex, casual sex it meant nothing"

"It meant nothing to you feat but it sure did mean a lot to me" she pushed past him and went to her room and slammed the door shut.

"What happened Connor" lily said as she heard kt's door slam shut.

"I'm sorry" he looked at lily and everybody, "what happened" said loz.

"I told her that" he saw Alexis and looked down "i told her that i can't be anything for her or with her and as you can see, she didn't take it that well"

"She'll come down soon when she calms down" said lily and they carried on watching the movie.

Connor's POV

I hated the facts that i couldn't look at her and touch her right there and then

Everyone's here

I just wanted to take her upstairs and kiss her until she begged me to stop

God i love her so much

Normal POV

Connor looked at Alexis and she looked at him and smiled "what" she whispered to him as she watched the movie.

"You're so pretty" he smiled and kissed her neck and she bit her lip and groaned quietly and Connor put his hand on her cheek and they were making out.

"Can you guys not" whispered em. Alexis pulled away and Connor pouted "come upstairs" he whispered. "No" she looked back at the TV.

Connor groaned and went upstairs and Alexis came upstairs with him

"Wait why are you up here" he yawned "why aren't you watching the movie" he looked at Alexis.

"I don't know i just wanted to be with you" she smiled and sat on the bed with him.

"What's up with you" he smiled at her, she kissed him and he kissed back and they were making out and she was taking her shirt off but he stopped her and kissed her neck.

"Stop trying to take your clothes off" he looked down and she kissed him and he kissed her neck and she groaned and took a deep breath.

"You wanna take it off for me then" she smirked and kissed him. "No not tonight" he looked at her and laughed.

"Mood killer" she laughed, "i am not" he pinned her to the bed and tickled her.

"STOP" she laughed and wriggled in the bed "stop that Connor" she giggled and he laughed and mimicked her "stop that Connor" he said in a girly voice.

"Ass" she hit him and fixed her shirt. "Hey don't fix that i worked hard on showing some of your boobies" he smirked.

"Oh my god" she laughed and looked in the mirror and saw with a cigarette in his mouth. "No, what are you doing" she looked at him as he took his lighter out his pocket.

"What's wrong" he said with his unlit cigarette in his mouth, he walked over to her and stood behind her as she looked into the mirror.

"I told you about the smoking" she sighed.

"I know and I'm really sorry but i have to go for this one cigarette my head really hurts and i need to calm down, i can feel my head pounding" he went outside and smoked.

She watched him as he was downstairs on the patio smoking and saw him on his phone and she got a text from him

Connor

You seem to like watching me

Well I've got a pretty hot
boyfriend can you blame me

I'm done now so you better
put some crappy show on for
us to watch

Yeah yeah

Connor walked in the room and saw Alexis on the bed

"I missed you" she smiled and got up and kissed him and he kissed her back and she ran to the toilet and threw up.

"Are you okay" he held her hair back and rubbed her back and she flushed the toilet and washed her face and mouth out.

"Yeah i don't k-" she opened the toilet and threw up and Connor got a hair tie from the cabinet and tied her hair up.

"It's okay" he rubbed her back. "You'll be okay" he kissed her forehead and she looked at him and held onto the sides of the toilet and threw up again.

"I don't want you to see me throwing up you can leave" she was facing the toilet bowl.

"I'm not leaving you just because you got sick babe" he rubbed her back. "But I'll text em and lily to see if they have and pills you can take.

Connor texted em and loz and they came into Connor's bathroom

"Is she okay" said lily and she saw Alexis throwing up. Lily went to the cabinet and looked for a pill.

"Oh god" em covered her mouth and rubbed Alexis back.

"Connor please leave i don't want you seeing this" she said while groaning.

"I'm not leaving" he stood behind her and heard her constantly throwing up.

"Please make it stop" she cried, "it hurts so bad" her right hand held her stomach and she threw up again.

After a few minutes she stopped throwing up and she got her toothpaste and toothbrush and she brushed her teeth twice.

"You're okay now" he rubbed her back slowly.

"Here i found the pills" lily gave them to Connor, "do you want any tea to make you feel better" said lily.

"Do you want it" Connor said to Alexis.

"Yes please" she started to shiver and Connor hugged her and kissed her forehead "your okay"he touched her cheek and moved her hair out her face.