"This is the commencement of the annual purge."

TW- Murder, sexual assault, arson, violence, possible hate crimes, etc.

"This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning until 7 a.m., when The Purge concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all."

On March 21st at 7 pm, OCs are at home when the emergency broadcast system comes on their tv and phones.

1) OCs parents aren't home, since they're on tour but they are completely safe. OCs are with their significant others or friends, or alone and have to survive through the night.. but sadly their home is a target.

2) OCs and OCs parents are home when they get the alert. They lock up their home and even put out blue flowers to show their support for the purge. Sadly, these blue flowers don't save them and their home becomes a target for one reason or another.