Ch.5

Team RWBY, well Team RWBY minus Yang, was spending the evening with Summer and Y/n until Ozpin calls Y/n to his office.

Location Ozpin office

Y/n: What do you want Oz?

Ozpin: I think I told you don't attract attention.

Y/n: Hey that aint my fault, Yang comes to fight me.

Ozpin: I know but you have to do it in the middle of the cafeteria?

Y/n: She wanted to fight, so I gave her a fight.

Ozpin: You know not everything it resolves with a fight.

Y/n: I know but some people don't understand with just words.

Ozpin: *Sigh* I guess you are right in a way, Boss...

Y/n: What did you call me?

Ozpin: What aren't you the Boss I hear about?

Y/n: I-I don't know what are you talking about.

Ozpin: So I guess that you are not the one responsible to knock out Yang the other day, who Mr.Vasilias or you better know him as just Neptune, inform me that was someone very similar to you and also called Sett.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine I'm the Boss. So what are you gonna do? Tell my mom about it? Expos me with the authorities?

Ozpin: Actually quite the opposite.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Ozpin: I will not tell anything, you do quite a job to cleaning up the crime in the city.

Y/n: I know.

Ozpin: But I may ask you for a favor.

Y/n: What is about?

Ozpin: I need someone to act like protection of the Vytal festival, before General Ironwood takes that role.

Y/n: You know that my security business is a facade right?

Ozpin: Yes but I know that you have capable fighters that can act like security.

Y/n: You are not wrong, It's that all?

Ozpin: Yes.

Y/n: By the way why did you want a group of pit fighters and henchman to protect the festival before an actual military force?

Ozpin: I got my reasons.

Y/n: 'Kay. If you don't mind I will go back to my dorm.

Time skip

Location teacher dorms

Y/n pov

I walk to the door of the dorm only to discover that was open, that aint a good sign. I rush enter the room only to discover a mess, everything were broken, I see a figures lying down the ground I go to check and it was Weiss and Blake.

Y/n: Girls, what happen?

Weiss: It was Yang and a man, they took ruby and your mother*weakly and then she pass out*

Y/n: Blake are you okay?

Blake: I think.

Y/n: Great, take Weiss to the infirmary.

Blake: What are you gonna do?

Y/n: I will beat the shit out of them.

Tai... that piece of shit excuse of a father took my mom. Anger start to fill me, I need to find them fast, I start to think were they could be then hit me, the old house in Patch.