Chapter 12

"Please. Just leave her alone. I'll do anything you want, I know it's me your after..." I plead. She laughs and shakes her head then says "All I want is to see you suffer. But even if I did decide to let her go I doubt I could open that coffin in time". "Coffin?...." She rolls her eyes and says "Yes you idiot! Do you see her around here?! Where else would she be in this fucking cemetery?!!!!". Im tied up and I looked around. "your a bitch from hell...." I mutter. She takes out a knife and starts digging the blade into my stomach. I scream in pain. "You know exactly what I want Oliver. So do it now!!" She yelled. "Never. I've controlled it all this time. I'm not losing control for a bitch like you" she sighed and stabbed me in the stomach. I close my eyes and wince, she laughs then says "All this over some girl. A useless one at that". "she's way more than you will ever be...your nothing but a heartless cunt" she stabbed me again and again. She was aiming for my heart and I closed my eyes. I heard a gun shot.

~AngelsPOV~

I hear a loud gunshot. Oh my god. Who got shot?...I need to get out...what if it was Oliver?..

These thoughts raced through my mind as I hear voices. I hold my breath and listen the best I can. "where's Angel?..." Oliver?...THATS OLIVERS VOICE!
"OLIVER!!!!!HELPPPP!!!!!" I scream over and over.

~OliversPOV~

I look and see what looks like a fresh patch of dirt. "dig there....I think that's where she is..." Kellin starts digging fast. I'm putting pressure on my wounds and the ambulance has been called. He hits something making a loud thump sound. I jump down, ignoring the intense pain. I grab the shovel kellin used and I used it the bust open the coffin. I was careful I didn't hurt her and I tore the rest of it open. She looked at me and muttered my name. I picked her up and got her out of there.

~AngelsPOV~

Oliver carried me out of the coffin. I start hugging him tightly around the waist burying my face in his chest. He winces in pain and I feel something wet soaking through his shirt. I look down and there's blood soaking his shirt. "Oliver....ur hurt...."  My eyes are watering up. "shhhh shh don't worry about it" he starts holding me against his chest. He softly strokes my hair. "I'm so so sorry...for hurting you..." He says quietly. I look at him and he looks at me, I put my hands on his cheeks softly. "I know...its fine because my hero saved me at the end of the day. Just like I knew he would". He smiles a little and kisses me. I notice him getting pale. I make him lay down and I put my jacket under his head then look at Kellin. "ambulance is on their way..." I grab Oliver's hand. "I never got to tell you how much you mean to me" he says smiling. I'm looking at him, his smile faded and his eyes began to close. "no....No Oliver. Look at me...stay with me...." I heard sirens in the distance. He whispered "I love you...." I muttered "I love you too...." His eyes closed, the life was taken right out of him. Just like that. I started crying, the ambulance arrived, they put him on a stretcher and took him into the ambulance truck. "O-oliver....." I covered my face. Kellin starts hugging me and I whisper "H-hes not breathing.....he can't leave....".
Olivers not breathing.... He can't leave.
....don't go...