Where. . . .?

Y/n's POV
Edit: a bit:3

Usually we go to the mountains every year for at least 1 week (camping/hiking).Me and my brother got ready and waited for our mom.
I sat in the living room on the last episode of demon slayer. And since theirs probably not going to be any service I brought some mangas and downloaded some videos and movies on my phone.

"Y/n ! Sora! Come on we're leaving!" Mom called. I put my laptop back on my bed and took my backpack with my stuff.

We got their close to sundown. We decided to look for some where to start camp. My mom was very athletic and strong so that's why we come camping and hiking she wants us to enjoy the nature since all we do is sit in bed doing nothing. But she sometimes shows us to protect ourself and some fighting. Which is cool but it's tiresome.

We went all the way to the top which only took like 2 hours. I've gotten used to walking a lot so I wasn't that tired. Though my brother was getting a bit tired. I went to the edge to look at the view. The sun was already gone.
(Just like my dad :3)

"Y/n don't go to close to the edge you'll fall" I stepped back and went to help my mom. I got my own tent while my mom and sora are sharing.

Once we got done it was midnight so we went to sleep, but like the insomniac I am I didn't. I took my phone and a bag of pocky and went out. I checked my moms tent and they were asleep.

I went walking around when I heard a thud close to the tents. I went back and saw a dead boy on top on my tent. I didn't scream but I was a bit scared, I didn't see it clearly since it's dark but I saw just a bit to know their dead. The uniform was a bit familiar when another one came down. I squeaked and stood back.

I went in my moms tent and woke her up. When we went out my tent was gone. My mom started to freak a bit not got her pocket knife that she had.

Everything went black all of a sudden.

I woke up to a bloody scream. I quickly got up and got my pocket knife and I wish I didn't see what I saw.

My mom was on the bottom of some one. She had blood all over her and her head was gone. My brother was on a tree with his head bleeding. Their where a few other people on the floor dead. Some of them had swords and that's when I realized.

I quickly got the sword and went to the demon and slashed its head off. I started sobbing and hugged my moms headless body.

Everything went black again but then I could see clearly again. I saw giyu with my brother.

I noticed I was on the floor and I could still controll my body. But just my Body. I made my body come get me. I put my head back on but the same thing happened again.

"How are you not dead demon?" Giyu asked coldly. "H-huh?" I was confused now. I put my head back on and looked at giyu. I felt heat going up my cheeks.

i screamed internally.

"Wait- what?" I looked back at him. "How are you not dead your not an upper moon?"

 "How are you not dead your not an upper moon?"

"I-ima dEMon!!" I screamed and I noticed my hair changed colors and my nails were sharp. "Holy shit! My hair changed and my nails!?" I screamed once again. Everything went black again and saw giyu stand over my body and picked up my head. "OI PUT MY DOWN!" I screamed my body went closer. "No." He said in a monoton voice. "THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU!" I used one thing he didn't like to hear.

I snickered when I saw his face. "Y-y/n!" I saw my brother scared. I looked back at giyu who was distracted for a moment. I kicked him and quickly put my head on and ran to my brother.

I hugged him and he cried in my arms. I glanced back at giyu and he was looking at us. For a moment his eyes soften but went back to normal. "Shh. . ." I said the my brother I rubbed his head.

"Oi gi- I mean slayer" he hummed. "Where am I?" he thought for a little.

"(Moutain name)"

"Where you camping here? And where's the other demon cause I'm sure you didn't do this?" He asked. I thought for a while if I should tell him.

"I-uh. . . Killed the demon and y-yeah I was camping here but I don't know how I became a demon." He nodded.

"Sorry I didn't make it in time to save your mother." He got up and headed off. But before he went all the way he said " do you know your way back home?" I nodded. He then left . The butterfly estate will probably be here soon to the body's.

I got up and took down my tent since it was smaller. Everything was here now. I don't know what to do but the best thing is to got some where else safer before Shinobu comes if not she'll trying to kill me.

I put some of the things from my moms backpack into mine and my brother. I took out my manga and held it their was only 4 of them but they took most of the space.

I also took two sword that I saw from the dead demon slayers. I only buried my moms body and said bye to it while I went to my brother.

He woke up and took the backpack. "Y-y/n where's mama?" When I didn't answer he knew I was sad so he stayed quiet.

"Come on let's go before some people come" I grabbed his hand and we started running. After a while we stop at a cave it was big enough for my tent so I sent it up.

"It's a bit small but it'll be fine for now. Okay?" Sora nodded. I took my lighter and my books out and got a few rocked and sticks. I put the stick down then I ripped my mangas into it for more fire.

The fire was enough to warm us up. I took my big sweater that I had and put it around my brother. I changed into some pants and I took out some snacks from my backpack and gave them to my brother.

After we went to sleep but I couldn't so I stayed up to make sure no demons would come.

What are we going to do now. . . . ?