-|TWO|-

"Let's go"

Ji Eun eyes grew bigger.It almost popped out on it's socket due to her surprised.

They stood across each other not muttering even one word,they just staring at each other.

Suddenly,Ji Eun jumped and in matter of one second,Ji Eun was no longer in Taehyung's grasped.She was laughing,jumping and shouting excitedly.

"Behave will ya?",Taehyung said while shaking he's head looking at Ji Eun full of disapproval.

Ji Eun hopped towards Taehyung and patted his back.

"I can always count on you brother",Ji Eun said while winking her eyes on Taehyung,before running at nowhere.

Taehyung followed Ji Eun back at their family dinner.While walking,he kicked some stones and think about his decision again,making sure of doing the right thing.

Taehyung arrived at the table and stared Baekhyun.

"Why are you staring at me like I'm the prettiest in here?",Baekhyun said while raising his brow at Taehyung.

"Stand up and sit here",Taehyung said while pointing at his seat,voiced out so demanding and kind of rude.

"Why would i?I sat here first",Baekhyun said while raising his voice.

"You two are so weird,like earlier you literally ignored each other and now?",Baekhyun said and scoffed.

"Boys!",Kim Seo Jin scolded his two sons.

The whole family stared at the two young men.

Baekhyun stood up and sat at Taehyung's chair while rolling his eyes.

Taehyung and Baekhyun exchanged some faces while eating.

After that silly fight,the rest of the family was happily discussing and laughing at each other being contented.The dinner went smoothly.

They bid their goodbyes and went to their lovely home.

"Next time boys,behave okay?Please act like your age",their mother scolded the two.

"Yes mom",they meekly replied while looking down.

Their mother dismissed them and sent them to their rooms.They went to their rooms and fixed themselves.After that,they prayed to God that everything will be okay.

Morning came,you can hear birds chirping and people's chatter outside the room.

As usual,Ji Eun suddenly barged in Taehyung's room.

Ji Eun poked,tickled even shouted at Taehyung's ears but still no avail.

Ji Eun suddenly thought of something hilarious.

Ji Eun ran into his bathroom.

She stood beside Taehyung's bed.

She poured water on Taehyung's head and laughed loudly.

"Stop your craziness dummy,or else i will not accompany you on going to Euphoria",Taehyung threatened her while walking in his bathroom to changed his wet clothes.

After that,they went to see Kim Seo Jin to discuss something "important".

The two youngsters suddenly barged in without any warning into Seo Jin's room.

Baekhyun jumped and clang like a koala on Seo Jin's arm.

"You scared me you littles",Baekhyun said while pointing on them.

"Shut up you midget!",The two replied in unison.

"Kids!",Seo Jin said catching their attention.

"Seriously,you must learn how to act like a matured person and stop fighting.And you two Ji Eun and Taehyung,you should knock first.",Their mother said full of authority.