Among us 😍🤤😋

Me and y/n where walking down the street in full nagito and hajime cosplay in Mexico "ugh I'm so bored" I say with a sigh "I think I know a friend" y/n exclaimed "c'mon let's go!" Y/n grabbed my hand and ran so fast we were there in what seemed like a blink of an eye "so y/n who's the friend?" I say with curiosity "go and look for yourself" I opened the door eagerly then... "RAINI RODRIGUEZ!? AND IN FULL CHIAKI COSPLAY??? I didn't know you liked danganrompa!! "Of course I do!" she says "I'm glad you two are getting along! Now... wanna break into a car dealership?" y/n asks "But what do we do then" I said with slight concern y/n starts to talk but is interrupted by Raini saying with excitement "Steal the most expensive car obviously! Then we drive to the nearest Taco Bell!!!" Me and y/n agree "Now that were here what do you want to order?" Raini says with excitement Me and y/n look at each other and say at the same the "The entire menu!" The person at the window says "Alright love I'll get that to you in a jif!" "Hey guys was that just me or did the casher sound... familiar?" I say eagerly waiting for a response "I wasn't paying attention" Raini says sadly,   y/n nodded in agreement we pulled up to get our food and "....HARRY STYLES????" We all say at once to our suprise he climes out of the window jumps in the car snaps his fingers and POOF he's in full Sonia cosplay "Hey loves let's drive back to the U.S.A" he says "But why?" y/n asked "well silly it's to catch a flight! We're going to Hawaii!" After hours of driving we finally arrive and get on the plan "everyone on the plane is dressed as danganrompa 2 characters????" Y/n says in a confused tone "But wait they look familiar" Raini says then I eagerly interrupted with "It's the entire Kardashian family!" Harry walks up to Kim who's in full Mikan cosplay and says "Want to join us love?" She excitingly agreed when we got off the plane we quickly realized this isn't Hawaii "Is this... Japan!?" Raini exclaimed "I have a bad feeling about this" I say worryingly then suddenly we all scream at once "RAINI WATCH OUT!!!" A demon straight from demon slayer jumps on Raini and infects her Raini then jumps on Harry but he uses his magic wand to knock her out! We decide it's best to leave her and let tanjiro deal with it then suddenly I open my eyes "W-what is this... where are we" I say confused "it was all a... a dream??" we are still in the car with Raini we just got high in the parking lot I turn to Raini and say "Raini you're not a demon!" She blinks a few times and say "I'm cured!!" But wait who's that "h-Harry styles?!?!?!" Y/n exclaims He's in the back sleeping on the ground still in full sonia cosplay and with a wand...

      What happeneds next you may be asking     yourself well... you'll just have to find out and see
To be continued