part 18

This chapter is written by sakuuu😘😘
sakshisahu12

This is dedicated to avneil25 00avni coolflower180
__________________________

Next day
Everyone seems to be very happy afterall today has  the most precious festival...
"Raksha Bandhan".

Avni- ye pta nhi Neil kha rhe gya.. sweets Lene bheja tha..
Abhi tk nhi Aaya.

She said while roaming in the hall back and forth.

Then Neil comes along with Aman and kareena.

Avni fastly ran to him .
And look behind him kareena and Aman .
She immediately hug Aman.

Neil- ohh...tum log kB Aaye.

Kareena - bs Apke peeche Bhai.
Neil hug kareena too.

Then only his princess walking oops..  I mean crawling towards him .
And holding his leg..
And make grabby hands..

Neil looks at his small princess who look very very beautiful in Indian attire.
He took her in his arms.

Ohhh my god Bhabhi ... She looks so cute.. kareena said .

While neivi giggles in his arm..
Then everyone comes to hall.

Bebe - are.. ye to bhut aachi baat hai SB yhi mil Gaye..

Kitna time hogya tum dono ko dekhe..
Then Aman and kareena took blessings from Bebe.

And then they comes to Prakash.
Prakash hugged him and when kareena is going to take blessings he stopped her

Kareena - umm..
Then he hug her..
Prakash - u r like my child and Tu Neil ko Bhai bolti hai or mere paav chuti hai
(U say Neil is ur brother and here u touch my feet )
Very wrong.
Kareena smiles hearing it.

P.s. if u dont remember then Kareena is  aman's love  his girlfriend and would be wife.
And about Neil .. he is not her real brother.
He does not have a sister and she too don't have a brother
They tie up in a new bond of brother and sister.
As Neil always treat her more like his small sister and she too take him as a brother.

*****
Kareena : bhai.... Chaliye.... It's time for rakhi celebration....

Avni : ha , mein abhi aarti ki thali leke aati hu 😊

Shweta : no....no one is going anywhere..... Kareena ye lo

Shweta gives aarti thal to kareena .

Avni : baby .... Come to mumma .... Aao... Bua will tie rakhi na.... Come

But neivi is not leaving neil as she chilli to his dad ❤ after all she loves to be with her dad ❤ . Avni try to take neivi but she is not ready to leave neil.

Kareena : rehne dijiye bhabhi 😊 it's her first rakshabandhan na ..... that's why she is curious ..... Aman tum bhi beitho na

Shweta : you will tie rakhi to aman too 😱 oh gods ....

Kareena and aman got shocked 😨

Aman : arree kareena .... Are you mad ? Saiyaan se sidhe bhaiya 😨

Kareena : nhi aman.... Wo bhabhi banegi na tumhe rakhi ....

Aman : oh.... Aacha (he looks at avni and smiles 😅 , all laughs)

Bebe : pareshan mat kar shweta mere bacho ko 😒 .... Beith puttar....

Shweta : sorry bebe.... U know my habit of joking 😅😆

Bebe : ha ha I know .... Better than you

Then aman sits next to neil . Avni and kareena put handkerchief on their head . And then , kareena puts tilak on Neil's forehead and avni on aman's forehead ❤ . And while all this , neivi being a curious , watching all this silently 😮.
Kareena put small tilak on neivi's forehead too and she giggles 😮😆. Then , they tie rakhi on their wrist ❤ and then they make them eat sweet ❤ and then they did aarti of them ❤ . Both brothers touches feet of their sisters ❤😊.

Kareena : bhai.... Gift ?

Neil : wo toh mei nahi laya 😂.

Kareena : jada hosiyaari nahi.... 50% interest lagaogi 😒

Neil : ruk ruk abhi deta hu 😥 (making scared face and then he gives her very beautiful small jhukas ❤)

Kareena : wow ! Thankyou bhai 😘 love you ....

Then , avni look at aman and aman gives her one box 🎁 . She was very happy and starts opening it fastly 😊. And she found very beautiful photo frame of them 4 in which neela maa , avni and aman was there ❤😘 . And then she sees another frame of khanna family ❤😍 . Avni's eyes gets teary 😢 and she quickly wipes it ❤ .

Then aman gives her locket in which there was pic of neela maa and ayesha maa . Aman hugs her tightly ❤😊 .

And here , our neivi also gets sad and she starts crying 😭 . Neil looks at her and makes her stand on his lap .

Neil : aww le baby 😯 ..... Kyo ro rahi meri princess..... (But neivi is extending her hands towards avni 😭) ohh my princess is upset because her mumma is sad ....

Avni : awwieee.... Aaja mera baby (avni takes nievi and nievi wipes her tears ❤ all smiles)

After sometime , avni makes her stand near table , while neivi was standing while holding table , she sees rakhi 😍 , all were busy in gossiping ❤ .

Slowly she picks it from plate and while holding table , she looks at neil and avni 😍 , but all were busy)

Neivi (making pout and making sounds) : oooo...... Aw........hsbjsbsn (she was trying to attract everyone and finally she gains Neil's attention ❤)

Neil : aacha.... Toh neivu ko bhi rakhi bandani hai 😙.... Par kisko bandogi princess .... (Neivi look around and points her finger at neil ❤) mujhe ? 😄

Shweta : koi baat nhi puttar.... Aa jao neivi....

Avni makes her sit next to neil . And neivi dips her small finger in kumkum , neil downs his level to her and she puts tilak on his forehead ❤ . Aman was recording all this ❤ . All claps . She takes rakhi and put on Neil's wrist ❤ and look at kareena 😎❤ .

Kareena : ohh my smart baby 😍....

Kareena ties it ❤ . Neivi makes neil eat sweet ❤ . And then she extends her hands for gift 🎁.

Neil : ohhh ! Nievi ko gift chaiye 😍

Neivi nods ❤ .

Avni : neil....

Neil : wait wifey..... I always has plans for my princess ❤😘

Neil goes to his room and comes back ❤ . He makes neivi sit on his lap ❤ . And takes out payal from his pocket 😍. He makes her wear it ❤ . Neivi was very happy 😍.  She starts to move her legs and makes sound 😂❤😘. All were adoring their bond . Neil kisses on her forehead. Neivi was still busy in making sound with her cute cute payal. 😚❤

______________

Hope u like it ❤️

😪 it was long update ❤ . Don't forget to give your views ❤. And stay tuned!