1

[tom's POV]

i was in my room looking at the picture from y/n. downstairs people were intervieuwing my parents. i hold her picture in my hands and a tear fell down my cheek, my parents were telling those people downstairs that she died. the door of my room opened. 'your turn' harry said. i placed the picture back on my desk and walked downstairs.there were a lot of people filming and making pictures. i sat down on the couch and just waited. 'so, how do you feel about this tom?' i looked at the women who asked me the question, i took a deep breath, 'it bullshit that she died, because she didn't.' i stood up. 'i won't stop looking for her untill i found a single piece of her' then i walked back to my room. and locked the door behind me. i heard after a while that the people left and someone was running to my room, its probaly my dad who is gonna be mad at me. and indeed my dad walked into my room, closed the door behind him and started screaming in my face. 'how dare you?! don't how know how broken your mother was alreay?! ITS BEEN 10 YEARS TOM!' then i got a flashback to that day.

[flashback]

i was 14 years old, harry and sam were 11 and paddy was just 6 when it happend, y/n was 8. my mom was holding sam and harry their hands, and my dad hold mine and paddy, i hold y/n her hand. y/n and i always have been the clostest siblings. we walked in a very busy street and i hold her hand very tight. when a man walked to us and asked us the way.  my dad helped him out and let go of my hand to point at the way, then when my dad had his back to the man he grabbed y/n. i tried to pull her back to me but her hand escaped out of mine, i runned after the man and my parents runned after me. i saw how she got pushed into a car while crying and screaming for me. i still hear her scream in my head sometimes. the car drove away and i tried to run after it. i fell and my dad catched me and we went to the police after it.

i looked at my leg where still a scarf is left from that day, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. i was 24 now, sam and harry 21, paddy 16. she would have turned 18 today. and i believe she did, but she wasn't here with us to celebrate it. the only reason why my parents gave up was because the police told them that they won't look for her anymore, there was nothing they could do, they said. we don't reallt know what she looks like now, but i guess she looks like me. 'just forget her son, focus on your movies and forget her' my dad said. i looked at him and nodded. if that would satisfy him, then why not.