10

i got back in the hotel and jake was back too 'what the hell happend to you?' he asked. 'i got shot, but i talked with y/n' i said and he took some bandaids, but then decided to call 911 'bandaid won't help you now' the ambulance arrived and took care of my leg, i needed to take good rest and it would be fine. but i coudn't take rest now anymore, i needed her save with me. and then summer called me. ugh not now, i declined it and called my mom. she didn't answered so i texted her. {mom, i found her!} i layed down on the bed and waited for the ambulance.

[your POV]

i runned away from tom.and i heard people following me, i started to run faster but i didn;t wore any shoes, so my feet started hurting, and i fell, the people nehind me walked closer to me. 'you thought you could escape huh?' the voice said. 'he thinks your dead' i said but he didn't care. 'youre to late now' the voice said, i closed my eyes and felt a horrible pain in my chest, i looked at it and there was a knife in my body now. the man walked away thinking i would die, wich i would. i tried to stand, and walked like a zombie to the city, and just screamed, screamed for him. my real family, because i was done with this now. i want to go back, back to my old life. i saw everything i remembered, the cake on my 8 birthday, walking hand in hand with him, getting pulled away, i fell on the ground and started crying, i saw him and felt how he hugged me. i closed my eyes and died...

[tom's POV]

i thought i heard my name, probaly nothing, i thought, the ambulance left and i was taken care of. i was save now. i still thought about her. how she looked me in the eyes, and runned away in fair. i walked to the window and looked outside, to the dead city. would she be alive? would the strange people taking her back to england. jake and i went to sleep some time later. i had some bad dreams but i did sleep a little.