pizza guy

"𝙞 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙨, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚"

𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

a lovely date, full of cuddles and kisses, most importantly at my house just in case we need a bedroom to do something naughty.

i recently started dating this hot and sexy ass man with a huge cock. he recently divorced his ex wife as she bangs like a broken down truck.

and i myself am a fuckgirl. i've experienced many different cock lenghts, hardness and circumferences. i tasted the cum of many different guys as well. and my pussy is basically wet 24/7. my wardrobe is probably just full of sex toys.

𝓶𝓪𝔁𝓲𝓶𝓸

well, i've dated many girls in my life, but i gotta admit, summer's the sweetest of them all. she's literally perfect, its not just her personality, she's like a fucking god in bed, she is fast, smooth and everything that i could ask for, i especially love the fact that she makes me cum in bed really quickly.

all my life, i never learnt how to cook food. same applied for summer. moreover, when i was at summer's house for that date, i was really hungry and her house did not have any food left. so i went to ask summer to get a pizza delivery.

"hey summer! can you help me order an extra large pepperoni pizza with chicken wings?" then right after that, summer went to take her phone and started calling pizzahut for the delivery.

𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

i called the pizza guy and took my order, "can i have one extra large pepperoni pizza with chicken wings?"

the pizza guy replied, "okay sure it will be delivered to your house real soon." before hanging up i said, "i love you". it was probably just because i am high on crack 24/7.

a while later, i heard the doorbell ring. it was most probably the pizza guy who i said "i love you" to. i gladly opened the door for him and he passed me the pizza.

"are you lost baby girl?" i heard the pizza guy saying into my ear very softly.

i was taken aback when i heard what he said.

i replied, "wait did you just call me baby girl?" i never knew that he was actually a fuckboy.

he whispered to me again, "yes mommy."

i was actually turned on by the pizza guy. he was actaually fucking hot just like maximo, or would i say, even hotter than maximo.

i wanted the pizza guy's cock. i want to suck it, i wanted it in my pussy, i wanted to rub it, i wanted to taste his cum.

i did not give two flying fucks about what maximo would say about the pizza guy, i just asked the pizza guy to come into my house.

"maximo, i'm bringing another guy into my house for our date and you can't object to that." i shouted over to maximo.

"what the actual fuck?" he replied.

but after seeing the pizza guy, maximo calmed down. it was most likely because he was also surprised about how hot a guy could be. yes, the pizza guy is actually that fucking hot. both maximo and i were very welcoming towards the pizza guy.

we gave the pizza guy a shot of vodka and let him take a seat on the sofa in the living room. we asked him what his name was.

"hi i'm matthew," he replied in a very nice tone.