Kawaii Endingness~ Part 1

Konnichiwa~ as said in the title this is almost the final chapter ;^; but if you want some sort of sequal and u have some ideas for it please let me know as I have no idea what to do for one. Thats all, now enjoy!

Levy P.O.V

A dark pink blush was smeared across my face as I was pulled into Gajeel's arms. He grinned at me before popping a pocky stick in his mouth. This situation wasn't what had me so nervous and embarrassed, no, it was the fact that Lucy forced me into doing this with Gajeel in front of the whole guild. I had wanted to play this game with Gajeel but not exactly in this situation.

I trembled slightly as I reached for the pocky stick that was currently in Gajeel's mouth and started nibbling away at it, mentally noting that I would be closer to Gajeel's lips with each bite I took.

I averted my gaze from his, too embarrassed to even look at him directly.
'I can't believe I'm actually going through with this!'

The guild urged us to continue, waiting for our lips to lock. I chewed slightly at the tiny piece of pocky left, only nibbling at it slightly as if to try and stall a little longer.

But Gajeel bit into it and made our lips intertwine, pulling my waist closer to him and tilting my face back so he could kiss me harder. He had chewed it untill it was reduced to crums as if he had just wanted to kiss me instead of continuing the game. I gasped slightly as his tounge started to wrestle with mine.

'No . . I don't want everyone to see this!'

I pushed him away and started panting desperately for air, my cheeks even darker than when we started the game, close to matching Erza's hair. Gajeel growled deeply and tried to pull me back into another kiss but I just pushed him away again. Hurt flashed on his face before changing to a frown.

"St-stop," I gasped out between pants.

He didn't need to be told twice and walked out of the guild.

I frowned, instantly regreting what I had said. "I-I was just embarrassed . . ." I murmured quietly.

"Don't worry Levy-chan, he will come back," Someone suddenly said from behind me, startling me.

"L-Lu-chan! Don't scare me like that!" I stammered, glaring at her. She giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." 

"But I'm not so sure he will come back . . I hurt his feelings . ." I mumbled, looking at the floor.