Chapter 5

"back." mary said, entering the dark dorm room. she wonders if yumeko is always taking care of herself when she's usually gone until 8 or 9 pm. "yumeko!" she calls out.

no response.

as soon as she was about to pull out her phone, she got a suprising notification from kaede manyuda.

"the hell does he need at this hour?" she says, glancing at the clock.

Kaede M.
Saotome-san. If you could please open the door and pick up jabami-san. currently she's a little— how should i say this? tipsy.

mary widens her eyes. "tip ... sy?"

it doesn't take her a while to realize that ... "you fucking dumbass."

she complains, stomping her way to the front door as she yanked it open, only to see itsuki and kaede both carrying her. "and what part of tipsy did you fucking idiots do?"

"senpai! sorry, all 3 of us just needed a drink but this doofus right here drank 7 cups." she explains while kaede added, "or more." mary narrows her eyes but later clicks her tongue as she grabbed yumeko's waist and dragged it near mary's.

she waves them a goodbye as the couple did the same as well and later closed the door. her personality changes quickly.

"idiot. don't just go out there and fucking get drunk in the middle of the night! you know i was worried you ..." she didn't even want to the criticize the dizzy one. worried? mary wondered why.

just then, she felt yumeko tugging her arm as mary quickly ran to her room, carrying bridal style, and immediately placed her on her bed. so warm. she thought. "i'll get you a towel real quick, let me just—"

she blushes and freezes.

yumeko was drunk. very drunk. like even the woman deadass removed every piece of her clothing (she still has her bra and panties on) in front of mary, blushing than hell. she doesn't jolt nor complain but rather have an imagination of her just fucking yumeko senseless.

"mary-san!! hot! hot!" she shouts while mary was just ogling at her body.

"y-yeah. i'll get you a towel."

"mary-san!" she calls out her name, getting up and wrapping her arms around her waist. mary tries to remove her arms making contact with her slim waist but her strength was stopping her.

"let go i'm trying to help you!" she says as she gives her arms some soft punches. it's no use. yumeko's strong which made mary a bit astonished, considering the fact that a gambler would have such incredible strength.

the blonde couldn't comprehend with this anymore.

mary falters, bending down and picked her up. yumeko jolted in the process of picking her up like mary tried to adjust her butt sort of near her shoulder. "mary!!" yumeko shouted, punching her leg.

even mary could feel the heat through her thighs.

she sighs, walking towards the bathroom as she grabs a small piece from the drawer, turning on the faucet to hot as she washes the towel with it.