𝐕: 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

SHE WIPED A TISSUE ON her lips then rested her chin on her palm; staring at the black haired man in front of her.

"You took all of these? For what reason?" You asked while looking through your stolen pictures.

"I- Uh. You're a beautiful view so I had to take a picture." Kuroo responded.

You managed stay calm.

"Hmm, but shouldn't you ask me first?" You raised an eyebrow.

Kuroo rubbed his nape, "S-Sorry." He said.

"Alright, just make sure you'll ask for my permission next time." You cracked a small smile.

Kuroo smiled back, "Of course." He said.

"It's getting dark, we should leave. I'll walk you home, Y/N."

"But-"

"Please, I insist." Kuroo said, "You know that there are bad people everywhere, I just want to make sure you're safe."

"Hmm, alright."

"And a serial killer on the loose."

"Don't scare me."

THE RAIN POUR SO HARD, Y/N's clothes were soaked and so as Kuroo's. She saw him quite shivering.

"We're almost there. I have my dad's old clothes, you can borrow them." Y/N said.

Kuroo slightly blushed.

The two of them reached her house but the rain hasn't stop pouring yet. Unlocking the door, Y/N and Kuroo head inside.

"Let's go." She locked the door before heading upstairs; straight to her bedroom.

She get a spare towel and her dad's old clothes before giving it to Kuroo.

"Use my bathroom. I'm just gonna brew a coffee." Y/N said before heading downstairs to your kitchen.

Kuroo then went to take a shower.

After taking a short shower. Kuroo got out of the bathroom and wipe his wet hair.

"Y/N-san, I'm done." He said; loud enough.

Kuroo walks around her bedroom and looked at her study table. There was a picture of her when she was still a kid and some other random stuff.

Her bedroom was actually neat and organized.

As he looks around, something caught him off guard. There was something underneath Y/N's closet.

Kuroo squatted down and pick it up. His eyes goes wide upon seeing it.

"Wait... This was...!"

"Want to see more of that?"

Kuroo turned around and saw Y/N leaning on the door while holding a sharp kitchen knife. Her eyes stare at his terrified figure. Kuroo can't believe it while looking at her with no remorse or slightest emotion on her face.

"Y/N..."

The gruesome and bloody photo dropped on the floor. It was the picture of the victim few days ago. Kuroo were unable to speak properly. He took a step back before his back met the closet.

"I told you I'll take care of it."