The Retired Alpha

Name: Aaron Cross

Age: 37

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Demiexual/Demiromantic

Species: Werewolf(Originally human)

Rank: Alpha (Retired, but isn't afraid to help his brother with forcing the pack to follow his rules)

Height: 7'11"

Looks(what does your character look like? If werewolf, both human and wolf forms):
Hugh Jackman

Looks(what does your character look like? If werewolf, both human and wolf forms): Hugh Jackman

Wolf form: Kenai Peninsula wolf

Only with light brown eyes

Regular Clothing:

Powers(if any): Super strength, heightened senses(like smell, taste, sight, hearing) that are far beyond that of a human, Shapeshifting

Shapeshifting

Family: Megan Cross (Mother; Human alive),
Myra Cross(Little sister; Human, alive),
Bryan Cross(Father; Werewolf, alive)
Finn Cross (Younger brother; werewolf, alive)
Rhett cross(youngest brother; human, Deceased)

Where does your character live: Crowpoint road, in a small house that is around a large forest area in Aramore, a city town that is home to mostly humans and Some 'mutant freaks of nature' as the humans describe it.

Likes: Reading, riding his motorcycle, being outside, warm weather, Roses, watching movies, hanging out with his brother and his brothers pack, meeting others

Dislikes: Crowds(unless there small), getting into fights of any kind, the cold, having to deal with the "drama queen"(Aroura), hurting his pack when he becomes 'unstable'

Personality:
Calm,
Timid(rarely shown),
Empathetic,
Sensitive,
Stern,
lyoal,
cranky,
protectful,
Aggressive (will go into a blind berserker-like rage if anyone in his circle of family gets hurt, wounded or is Commented with death threats from others)
in Which only Finn can calm him down),
fierce,
temperamental (only if you hurt one of his pack mates or his own family),
Mentally unstable,
Protective of those he considers family or friends

Other: He has three scars across his chest from a fight against Hunter, a lone wolf who he dislikes, which he won.

Backstory: Aaron was born into his family, a human, and got his powers by being bitten by an old friend of his, Cinder Solis, who couldn't control herself and attacked him-though it was an accident since she couldn't control her human and wolf minds- and was quick to apologize after realizing what she had done.

After that, he started having sign effects of werewolf behavior; his father having to teach him to control himself due to the constant battle with human and wolf in him.

For this reason, Aaron, due to the fear of hurting his friends and family, had locked himself away out of fear he'd hurt others whether it'd be his friends, parents or younger siblings, he vowed to remain hidden until he figures this out by himself.

He did manage to get it under control, but he was prone to animalistic rages whenever he couldn't calm himself down; in which Finn had to either somehow manage to calm his older brother down, or struggle with the fact that Aaron would hurt himself or others if Finn didn't keep him in check.

Senario 1: Make it up! ^^;