Part 1

The Jabir wedding scene is being filmed today.Everyone is very happy and sad at the same time.After all on this day their soobshili that the series should be closed.
Shrenu in his dressing room sits sad, she has already told her parents and brother about the news.                        She is sad that she can not see already become relatives of people.
Zain is in his dressing room, reading about the trend on twitter. Getting calls from his parents and friends to find out if it's true or not,but he doesn't have the strength to talk about it.he wants to shoot the scene and leave soon, he does not like to see Shrenu sad, after this news, she cries and is sad.                                                   An assistant comes and tells them that everything is ready and shooting will begin.(Scene from the show).                        Pandit JI-the wedding ceremony is complete.Now you are  husband and wife.                                                              An actor playing a pandit comes and asks the assistant Director -when will the shooting start? Asistent looks at him and then says that the scene has already been shot, there is another pandit.                                                             Pandit (actor) - but I had to shoot.To do this, I even invited the  a real pandit to teach me.Asistent-what?real?                                           Please write as you like the idea.Ilove Shrenu and Zain, thought to write about ShreZain and not about Jabir.I hope you like it, if not then I will not continue.