Transparent.

I had a paralyzing addiction to being alone. Solitude kept me company and left me to be by myself, all in one beautiful stroke of contradiction. But there was always that moment when an individual just longs for someone to completely understand. It was difficult to comprehend the feelings I had in those moments when I questioned my own silence. How many people, like me, in the world struggled with an unimaginable fear of the world?

How did they function?

Where did they find comfort?

Did they ever wonder why they were so afraid?

The more upsetting portion of these questions had always been the crippling truth behind the fear. I always assumed that people crumbled under the weight of shame after coming to terms with the truth. There was no perfect and exact way to describe isolation. It all depended on the individual and where he or she was in his/her life. If the person wasn't ready to confront the necessary obstacles, then complete privacy was a safe haven. However, for the individual becoming dissatisfied, he/she attempts to initiate a process of a blossoming transformation.

I somehow found myself in the middle of these two perspectives.

Twitter: @Its_Ambyy

Comments are very much appreciated. <3