How they met

Her name was Jillian Shea spaeder.she was not popular at all. But she did have friends. They new everthing about her. Well that's what they thought. Secretly Jillian was a horse,hey mamas girl.And she had a crush on the one and only queen bee lilia buckingham. But what she didn't know is lilia is a furrie. Jill was walking down the hall when she tripped but someone caught her she looked up and saw her.lilia had her in her arms. Jills cheeks where a light rose and she was a stuttering mess. Lilia was smirking down at her.

Jills POV

"I-m sorry"  "it's fine" lilia said back "I thought it was cute" the shorter girl felt hot. They laughed it off. "Hey do you want to come help me with some homework at my house" the taller girl said still with that sly smirk that made Jillians cheeks go even darker. "S-sure" the girl said.

Warning:smut
Lilias POV

God she is such a cutie lilia thought looking in the mirror getting ready for the girl to come over and "study". Suddenly there was a knock. Lilia rushes downstairs. She opened the door to be met with a shy girl. "H-hey Lilia" Jill said. "Hey,come in" the girl walked in the house and they went upstairs to lilias big room. "Wow your room is nice" Jill said
"Thanks" the girls laid on the bed and about a hour went on and the girls where getting closer talking,laughing,telling secrets but lilia looked into Jills eyes and realized the space between her and Jills mouth. Then she filled the space with her lips.

Jills pov

OH MY GOD SHE IS KISSING ME. Jillian moaned into the kiss. Lilia got on top of the girl and pinned her arms above her head. Lilia started kissing the girls neck while growling deeply. There was heat in between Jills legs that soon turned into wetness. Lilia took Jills pants off and threw them across the room. The curly headed girl was out of breath. Lilia took the girls panties of them inserted two fingers in the girl woman hood. The shorter girl started spasming in pleasure but soon enough lilia connect there lips. Jill started biting lilias ear and whispered "daddy" into the girls ear with that Jill came. Lilia had a smirk on her face and helped the girl ride out her orgasim. By whispering dirty words into the girls ear. "Your such a good girl for your daddy" and much more.

The end