Nightfall

Hey there my submissive males and females!!! This is a one-shot if any of your are wondering, before I'm doing this because is boring during online school and I'll do this one story because I had this idea before I slept!! And this story some has pictures are not mine!!

(Y)'s POV

My life has been really weird... it was early in the morning before the sun even touched the surface of the earth. I just finished jogging with just a black tank top and a gray jogging pants, I would enjoy waking up early in the morning to improve my physical look. My usual route for jogging is in the forest at the dark after I wake up. But this certain day was weird... it kinda scared me... ok it really scared me. What happened was, i was just jogging around the woods admiring the seen. Even though it was dark the moonlight helped me see this more clearly (Though the moon is setting), I would sometimes come across an woodland critters, but most of the time they would run off. But if they come up as aggressive I lucky have a combat knife with me, it was a gift from my dad before he passed away. But that never was the case. This though was different, as I was jogging and then I heard the cries of an coyote. I know this because I've sadly heard it before. I don't want to go into to much detail, but let's just say I saw a pack of very hungry wolves and there was a weak and lonely coyote. I was able to sneak away but it really scared me. Anyway... when I heard the cry I got scared, because 1. The animal might be getting killed righ now (no shit sherlock) and 2. The predator might still be around. So I pick up my pace and continue my way down the path. But as I jog I come across something I wish I didn't come across... I see an animal- no a monster in a pool of blood of its pray, letting the blood go down its mouth and down its body. I stop dead in my tracks, by now the sun is actually shinning. I can see it more clearly it has a humanoid figure, it's  skin is purple, it waring a dear skull, it has giant hands and feet? it also has a feminine look to it I think I don't really see it. It then turns around and looks me in the eyes, it felt like I was staring into the grim reapers eyes...

 It then turns around and looks me in the eyes, it felt like I was staring into the grim reapers eyes

A/n: that art not mine and boobs are a little bit bigger if you can imagine it

I shiver as it stares into my soul, it then starts to growl at me. I step back, it gets on all four and takes one step forward. I know I may not have an chance of living so I quickly toke out my combat knife. It growls louder at me, I don't know what to do next. It growls but then it stopped, I got confused then the creature looks up and gives me a glare then runs off in the woods. I quickly ran off, because I don't want to stick around for that thing.
And that's only the beginning. After that encounter more strange stuff has been happening now every time I jog out I would hear sticks breaking and leaves moving and bushes shaking. With every little noise gives me anxiety, so I decided to change my work out schedule and choose a different path for jogging. But still I hear noise, but they sound closer it might be behind me or in front. I'm getting more scared as the days go by. But it's not too bad I may be scared but nothing is attacking me or hurting me. But the feeling of being watch is scaring me... and after what happened I talked about this with an friend, he suggested that it was a mythical creature I didn't believe him at first until he asked for specific details about the thing I saw. He told me it might be a wendigo a cannibal that had been cured from a native American tribe