dos-2

Demi's pov-
I woke up to Aliza cuddled up to my chest and my arm around her. So I carefully take my arm from around her not to wake her up and quietly got out of bed. I walk down the hall and look in the bedroom near to mine. It's empty so I decided to turn it into a nursery so when she is four I'll turn it into a bed room. I grab a broom and dust down the cupboard the closet and the creases of the wall I sweep the floor and close back the door.

I went to my room where Aliza is still sleeping. So I take a quick shower and put on a pink hoodie with butterflies on the sleeve, a pair of black leggings and a pair of black and white addidas shoes. When I was done Aliza was still sleeping so I pick out her outfit which is a pink and grey blouse a pink and grey shorts and some white sandals with a pink bow and a silver chain.

I went downstairs and make her breakfast which is a bowl if cereal and some fruits. I make myself toast and coffee. I sat and eat my breakfast. After I finish went back upstairs and see Aliza rubbing her eyes so I pick her up and set her on my lap. Wakey wakey I cooed, Bobo she replied I giggled at her innocence and start to feed her the breakfast.

After she finished eating I ran her a bath and get her into her outfit.

To be continued..........