The stalker next door

One day a very strange girl appeared at my door,she was dressed in a black frock with cobbwebs all over it and she said to me 'hi im your new neighbour', but the wierd thing about the way she said it was that it was like she wanted to tell me something through it, maybe it was a sign or a warning from somewhere.

Well i said to her 'hi its nice to meet you, she said nothing, she just grinned and turned around and left... i was confused.

Well the next day i woke up to a scratching sound at my window, so i opened up my curtain and saw my cat,meesha, which was a little odd for her because she never came back home during the day, she only came back for dinner, i thought maybe she was sharpening her claws but after an hour i started to worry, so i let her in, she bolted straight past me and under the bed, this was unusual behaiviour for my cat, but th most wierd thing of all is that strange things have been happening ever since our new neighbours moved in.

The next day i went back to school and there she was,the strange girl who came to my door the other day, and it was so strange because every time i saw her i got a chill down my spine, it was like watching a horror movie, but in real life.

At school i was thinking of why i thought she was so strange; because i recodnised her from somewhere, but im not where from? later on i went home and on the way home i saw her again, it was like she was following me or something, if she was a she, or even and it.

As i approatched my house i noticed a smell that  i had never noticed before, the neighbours house smells, like a cemetry full of copses. i told my mother what i smelt and she told me that it was just the factories or the drains,but  i knew it was far more complicated than my mother said it was, so i went over there and i was so shocked at what i saw.

I looked through their window and all over the walls were pictures of my family, i was so scared, why did this mysterious family nextdoor have pictures of me and my family?

I was about to run but i felt something cold going down my spine, and thats when i knew she was there, the girl at my front porch,the girl from school, but now i remembered where i have seen her, there was this show on the tv and it was called ' top 10 homicidalmaniacs' and she was number #1.

When i turned around it was there or she or him i dont know and it said to me ' i have waited for this moment for a long.....long....time sarah', it knew my name, more than ever in my life i wanted this to be a dream, but i never woke up, i had nowhere to run, i was trapped, and my mum was out, i had no choice but to just stand there, it just stood there withh this psychotic grin on its face, it was the face of death, it jus stood there not moving, just looking, so i said 'who are you and what do you want'? no reply, so i said it again, no answer again.

At this point i felt like i was going to die, but i wasnt sure until it pulled a meat cleaver from out of its pocket, i looked away, i couldnt bare looking at its face, but it screamed out 'LOOK AT ME!!!!' i had never heard a voice so sharp before, it was like lightning had struck into my ears.

All of a sudden i was knocked to the floor like a rag doll and i was struggling to get free, nex minute....BLACK....it wall all a dream, the house nextdoor was still for sale and my cat was outside and i was inside, but something in the corner of  my eye struck me, it was my mirror and i could see my reflection, and there on my body were blood scratches, with a message written and it said 'round 1 has ended, are you ready for round 2?'

                                                                            THE END