Sunnyside eggs

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I woke up by flood of calls. I groaned as I wanted to sleep more. I reached for my phone and answer it.

"Finally! Ms. Son! Wake up! Ill pick you up at 6:30." I recognized the voice. Its Dahyun's.

"What time is it?" I asked her, not planning to open my eyes.

"Its 5:00 in the morning."

"Give me 40 minutes of sleep."

"No, we need to be early at work. You already have a piled of work."

"But---"

"Something happened between Sana and me last night. You need to come to work early to make up for what you did."

Mentioning Sana's name made my eyes open. How can Dahyun tamed such dragon? I feel bad for what happened to them last night.

"Okay. Call me before you come here. Lets grab food on our way."

"Ooh? How about Sharon?"

"What about her?"

"Didnt she made breakfast for you?"

"I dont believe she will. After what I thought of her, the last thing she wanted is to be my maid."

"Fine. Bye."

I was about to apologize but she end the call. I sigh. Ive been here in Korea for 3 days but I already made Sana mad at me.

I stand up and do my routine.

-----------

After I take a bathe I exited my room. Ill drink a strawberry milk. Its really good idea I decided to do some groceries yesterday.

After I close the door behind me, I dont know why but I stare at Sharon's door. Should I knock and invite her for breakfast? But how can I invite her if I dont know how to cook? I sigh and look at my phone. Its quarter to 6. I take my bath fast this time.

"Thats it." I whisper to myself and proceed to the kitchen.

I took eggs from the fridge. Ill give it a try. Maybe Ill make a breakfast as peace offering.

I start with the pan. When I felt its hot, I crack the egg. Im happy that it didnt crack. Not bad for the first time. But the next eggs made me struggle.

After a few minutes I made 4 sunny side up eggs. I toast a bread.

I start eating up. Why didnt I call her? Its simple, because its awkward eating with her alone plus Im still embarrassed from what I did last night and I dont want her to criticize my cooking skills.

After eating up I clean up and made a letter for her.

Dear Ms. Sharon,

Hi! Im really sorry about what happen yesterday. I made a peace offering. Please accept it and enjoy!

-Son

Dahyun just call me on time. For one last time I look at her door and at the food that I just left.

As I entered Dahyun car I realized that I should have try to wake her up. What if she forgot to alarm?

"Bro?"

I snapped back and look at her.