uno-1

Demi's pov-
I'm now getting ready to go on my morning run. So I throw on some grey leggings, a light blue cropped hoodie and a pair of runners. I put my hair in a ponytail and some lip gloss because I don't want my lip to get dry. I grab my phone and head out the door lock it and run into the distance.

I run my normal run but I'm not feeling as fit this morning so I run a little further. As I was running I came up on this strange tunnel. It looks abandoned and there is also shade so I decide to run down there.

This tunnel isn't too bad after all it is shady plus it isn't stinky. So I continue my journey and that's when I heard a small cry. I turned around and look but only to see nothing so I stop and walk to where I heard the cry only to find the most heart breaking sight. A baby that's looks around 1-2 curled up in a basket with a note and a dead flower. So I gently take up the note and it reads.

Dear Miss or sir,

That baby in the basket her name is Aliza. She is 2 y/o. Before you think I'm a bad mother finish the letter. She was put here because I'm diagnosed with a severe kidney problem and I'm supposed to die anytime. The reason why she is here is because she would be put into orphanage and she won't get the good treatment she needs so she was put here on May 12,2018 and was born on June 4, 2016. She is a very calm baby she doesn't know how to walk or talk yet. If you find my baby please don't carry her to the police station but you can carry her anywhere else because none knows her she is like the unknown kid in the district not even her
dad knows she exist because I know I will die someday and this will be the out come so please take good care of her and God bless you.

Love Alizas mom,

P.s she is allergic to almond.

Alizas birthday is soon and thank God she was only here for 3 days. I took Aliza up and find some money under her. To be honest I have more than enough money to spend on Aliza. I feel so connected to her.

Aliza was still clean and her hair is well done but her shoes were Thorn so I take them and throw them in the trash. And walk back home with her sleeping in my arms.

I just reach home so I put Aliza on the couch still asleep and pillows to block her from rolling off. I jump into the shower and take a quick shower. I put on a blue thight fitted cropped long sleeve crop top, black denim jeans and a pair of Nike slides. I pull out my ponytail and comb through my hair and let it fall down my back. I applied a bit of makeup and went downstairs to see Aliza sitting up rubbing her eyes I think she just woke up. So I take her in my arms and start cooing at her to make her giggle.

After playing with Aliza I run her a bath and put on some of my friends baby clothes on her and let go her curly hair which is really pretty and short I mean she is a baby.

We played some more then decided to do some shopping. So we went to the mall and go to the baby store where I buy 5 denim overalls, 25 cute blouses,
5 denim shorts, 5 leggings, 5 skirts, 5 denim jeans, and 10 dresses. I also buy her 6 bows, 5 suspenders ,5 head bands with bows at the front, 3 pacifiers, 5 shoes, 5 sandals, 1 necklace that has a A pendant, 5 baby bottles, 6 pairs of socks, 2 benies with puffy ears, 1 case of dipers, 1 case of wipes, 1 bottle of powder, and nipples for the bottles.

I walk to the food store and get 7 yougurt, feeding, chocolate, candy, 2 boxes of cereal, cows milk I red it over and over to make sure I don't buy almond, fruits and vegetables.
We pack up shopping for the day and went home where I cuddle Liza and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey luvs hope you enjoy the first chapter I think it was long enough and it's you guys that must tell me if it is good or bad. Give me some ideas.

Bye luvs

TESSAN 😘😘😘😘😘😘