Tsukishima

(tsukishima x chubby! reader)
     After breaking up with your emotionally abusive boyfriend, you found someone who really stole your heart, tsukishima.

   Even though you got out of the relationship a year ago, trauma is trauma and still gets to you constantly. even when tsukishima is there to comfort you during your breakdowns, the voices can be extremely convincing. being bigger then average, already made you self conscious, but someone who you "loved" pushing it hurts even more.

      Currently it was a saturday, and the team was meeting at the beach. witch they invited you too! you werent the only girlfriend of one of the players, so you became great friends with sugawara's girlfriend. she was just like him, super sweet and loving, witch made you comfortable to tell her about your past relationship.

   Your pov

  "BABE IM READY LETS GO SO WE WONT BE LATE!" you yelled at you boyfriend who was upstairs.
" im cominggg." he said comind down the stairs. he stopped halfway down seeing what you were wearing.
" go put on a bathing suit, we gonna go swimming. before you say it, you look great! their not assholes, and know how beautiful you are!"
you sat down blushing a bit.
" even if they actually do think i look ok, witch they dont. i know i dont and i dont think theres anything you can do to make me put on a bathing suit."
you said tearing up a bit.
" how about i text them and ask if they think your pretty? how about that?" he said sitting down and cuddling you.
" yeah, do that. i know theyll say no.." you said trailing off a bit.
" ok." he said and texted them.
and to your surprise, they all said yes! witch also ment you had to put on the bathing suit. so you put on a two peice, witch high waisted bottoms. it was still plain black, but it felt ok.
(this is what i was imagining.

ok back to the story)

You made it to the beach with tsukishima, and saw the group. they all called you two over and you both made you way over. Once you were in view of the boys, you ran over to sugawara's girlfriend, akari.
( yeah im naming her after me. fite me )
You dashed over and grabbed her hand before hiding behind a gigantic rock. You sat down and she did the same. You instantly burst into tears.
" h-hey y/n whats wrong? talk to me~" she said while tubbing cricles on your back.
" I- i thought i would be able to- to wear th-thi- this bathing suit, but i feel so u-ugly. and i dont w-want the boys to think im s-so fat.." You said as the tears slowly came down.
" hunny, you are not ugly! having a bit of extra fat on your body cant make you ugly! embrace your curves, and show them off! and you dont have to worry a bit about them thinking your ugly. to be honest a couple of them have told me they found you attractive~ "
" r-really?" you asked looking up her way.
" why would i lie to you? and your ass looks amazing in that bathing suit! and so do your boobs. so be proud of that! and dont tell koshi i said that." she said giggling a bit.

" you know what? fuck my ex! he can go die for all i care!" you said as you stood up witha determined look on your face.
" thats my girl! lets go baddy~"
she said with a wink. so you two went back to the meeting spot to see your boyfriends.

  " babe are you ok? why'd you leave?" you heard sugawara say to his girlfriend.

  you walked up to tsuki and sat next to him.
" hey tsuki, wanna go in the water with everyone else?" you said nudging his shoulder.
" if your ok with it." he said looking over to you.
" of course! thats why i asked silly! lets go." you said as you dragged him to the water waving at most of the boys, and yachi and kiyoko.

693 words
unedited