RAVEN

I watched as Oliver swallowed my load and licked his lips. I started to become hard again. I just couldn't get my fill of this guy bending over me. I started to sit up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Oliver asked his tone was sarcastic but it had a sad undertone to it that almost broke my heart.

"It's my turn," I said, the lust evident in my voice. I leaned forward and pushed him back against the couch. I got up and he turned toward me. You wouldn't have noticed much wrong with him if it hadn't been for the dick now becoming obvious in his jeans. I leaned up to kiss his full lips and taste that sweet nectar that was Oliver Miller. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and he slightly sucked on my tongue sending waves of pleasure down my spine, making my cock twitch. I broke the kiss first, breathless, and began my inspection of his godlike body. I trailed my tongue down his body from his collarbone and stopped at his nipples. I captured one inside my mouth and the other with my fingers. Oliver caught his breath with a hiss. I swirled my tongue around his pearl-like nipples and slightly dug my teeth into them. My fingers worked their own magic. I rolled his nipple in between my thumb and index finger. I gave it a pinch and I felt Oliver's cock give a slight twinge. I switched, now giving his right nipple the undivided attention of my mouth. I applied suction to his nipple and flicked my tongue over the hard bud. He laced his fingers into my hair. My hands then began memorizing the rock hard crevices of his muscles. I brought myself down to my knees and kissed and licked down his abs. His breathing was becoming ragged. Oliver grabbed me by the shoulders and tossed me back onto the couch. He leaned me over the back of it and began massaging my ass. His thumb lightly brushed over my asshole and then a finger slowly pried its way inside. It didn't hurt - it caused a shock wave of pleasure that made my balls tense. Oliver lifted one of my legs up as he knelt down and licked the space beneath my hole.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned.

The pressure Oliver applied with his tongue made me shiver. I gripped the fabric of the couch underneath me. My cock pulsed with every lick. It seems like Oliver had found another one of my sweet spots that even I didn't know was that sensitive.

A second finger worked its way into my ass. Oliver's fingers and mouth hit my pleasure spot simultaneously from two angles. My cock strained and leaked pre-cum. My legs began to shake as Oliver's fingers began fucking my ass faster.

"Ahh! Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

It felt so good I was fighting back tears. My stomach muscles tensed and shuddered in tandem with the rhythmic massage. I started writhing against the couch. My toes began to curl, I arched my back and gave stilted gasps.

"Ah! I can't take it anymore!"

Just then a third finger spread my hole even wider. I could feel the penetration in excruciating detail: the pressure against my hole, the fold of my flesh separating, the fingers piercing my delicate insides. And yet it felt so good I couldn't even gather my thoughts enough to protest the intrusion. I really didn't want to.

"Ngh! Oliver, please!"

"Say, 'Fuck me, please.' Then you can come, baby. I wanna hear you say it."

"Ah, uhnnn!"

Oliver cupped my balls.

"Ahhhh!"

"Come on, baby. Say it."

Both of Oliver's hands tormented me with immense pleasure as his fingers fucked my ass and his tongue lapped upward into my asshole. He fucked my ass with unyielding fingers. My cock began to spasm as I came. My thighs trembled and goosebumps appeared all over my skin. I collapsed against the couch as my orgasm finished and tried to catch my breath. Then I said the words he wanted to hear most.